Sign in to follow this  
veeDuB_Rado

Corrado Crash Bang Wallop Video

:cry: i could do better than that driving :p

You say that but you can see from the golf that went round the corner that had alot of back end sliding that it was obviously a very slippy corner section. Could you really have held it all together????? :p:p:p :D :D

:cry: i could do better than that driving :p

You say that but you can see from the golf that went round the corner that had alot of back end sliding that it was obviously a very slippy corner section. Could you really have held it all together????? :p:p:p :D :D[/quote:efab3]

yea wouldve took it slower :lol: lol: lol:

its not so much the smash but the "shizer" he exclaims on the way out the car!

did look a little hairy that corner though!!!

Yer lol, did look a slidey corner, think he must have had some dodgy front tyres, its always the back that slides on mine, or he was just braking too hard :? Funny when he get out and goes "scheiss" tho :-P

he takes the corner far too wide...

Good, I'm not alone in thinking this then.

He must have been grinding inside as his chin spoiler ground on the floor on the way up that ramp! Actually, it wasn't too clear how much damage there really was.

lol... his comment is classic.. "Scheiss!!" - mind you, you would be pretty peed if you stacked it that lamely!! :(

hehe german dipstick! hes going much faster than the golf in the first place and i think just totally misjudges the corner and tries to brake mid way through, his wheels lock up and he heads for the trees.

there was concrete dust on the track there... normally that means someone had already dumped oil/fuel on the track at some point recently which didn't help the guy after he'd already screwed up the approach to that corner something chronic! :roll:

This is a perfect illustration why fibreglass bumpers aren't worth having... minor crunch like that and it's completely disintigrated! :lol: It's probably that which is making the rather horrible sounding crunching noises as it's loaded onto the truck... :?