Sign in to follow this  
tnc85

New C owner

Hi all

I've recently purchased a clean 2.0 16v C!

I love it loads!

I've just lowered it a bit more cos its on coilovers. i need to sort out a few little bits here and there, like the heater blows only cold and the wheels need refurbing...but nothing major (i hope :roll: )

quality forum!

Hopefully put some pics up soon :D

Tim

'lo and Welcome to The Forum... 8)

Looks nice in your sig pic, would be good to see some more though... 8)

Hey and welcome aboard :) Nice to see yet more and more Corrado's and their owners signing up!

Fond memories of my old 2.0 16v - sure you'll enjoy it :D

First thing id advise checking regarding the blowers is the piping in the engine bay.

The pipes leading from the engine into the back of the dash within the engine compartment should have a metal valve in the middle which connects two pipes to each side with circlips (i think it also has a third pipe which might be overflow or something?), but from my experience this gets blocked and therefore doesn't heat the matrix. Check if the pipe on the engine side of the valve is hot and the pipe on the dash side is cold. If so; try a new valve!

Sorry for the long explanation that probably doesn't make any sense, but im crap at explaining things lol.

this is after we lowered tims car. because we lowered so much its raised the front a bit so that will be a job for this weekend.

I've been meaning to ask what other peeps ride height is like when its slammed on coilovers cos tims is now really bouncy. are there firmer springs available or can the damping be adjusted?

heres a few more

they were all this dark before i brightened them up in photoshoip, you can see the real colour of tims in the last one, it was advertised as black but in some lights it looks grey

[Cs006copy.jpg

Cs009.jpg