Sign in to follow this  
Dr Forinor

Corrado spotting - August 2005

L reg red VR6 seen on the 31st Aug going North on the M1, around 7ish, I gave a "thumbs up" to him as I passed but I dont think he caught on that I gave a thumbs up cos of the car (I was a passenger in a Mk IV Golf 2.0 TDI).

L reg red VR6 seen on the 31st Aug going North on the M1, around 7ish, I gave a "thumbs up" to you him as I passed but I dont think he caught on that I gave a thumbs up cos of the car (I was a passenger in a Mk IV Golf 2.0 TDI).

It wasn't me but the M6 runs from the M1 near Coventry to Scotland. It would take you at least 3 hours to do that run. Could you narrow it down, maybe? :lol: :wink:

White G reg with black wheels in Longridge, Preston. I was reversing out of co-op car park. Older bloke driving, exchanged waves.

Is it same car as above post?

Reggit, I think we have a winner!

The wheels were indeed black on the one I spotted.

I've seen this car before on the very same stretch of road in Wigan, so I get the feeling he's local to there. (Doesn't mean to say he couldn't have been in Preston though, does it?) :)

L reg red VR6 seen on the 31st Aug going North on the M1, around 7ish, I gave a "thumbs up" to you him as I passed but I dont think he caught on that I gave a thumbs up cos of the car (I was a passenger in a Mk IV Golf 2.0 TDI).

It wasn't me but the M6 runs from the M1 near Coventry to Scotland. It would take you at least 3 hours to do that run. Could you narrow it down, maybe? :lol: :wink:

Sorry my bad, wasn't thinking, lol :p

I would say about an hour's worth of driving north of Manchester on the M1. Then there was a green VR6 too, can't remember the plate now though, dont think I even seen it, this was about 10 mins after I seen the red VR6.

I've seen a few C's recently on my way to from work on M27 J12 - J9 and back, but difficult to acknowledge as always on opposite carriageways and don't know if they've noticed me!

Just in case anyone happens to spot me, I'm no longer J*** UOH, as got my personalised plate on now - C* KJM, and I've also got a black VW grill badge, removed my red 16v from grill and got a German number plate surround and clear side repeaters! Probably about as customised as my C will get for now.

kerrinmay - were you rolling into the top end of Portsmouth (off the M275) about 17:45 yesterday?? I was coming out of the city in a mate's car (too embarrassed to mention what) and saw a dark coloured C coming into the roundabout, but I was too far away to scope the colour properly?

i'm down that way visiting friends fairly often, so i'll keep an eye out for you... i'm in a black VR N*BRJ

No - not me!

Reggit

Either of you two live at Centenary Mill? Seen two VRs in the car park there.

One of the cars at centenary mill belongs to 'Oakley' on this forum, the other is a v nice immaculate storm, dunno if owner is on here though.

Blackberry (?) L*** ONH, on Southmead Rd, Bristol, this morning. I was parked along side the road in my golf, you let me out - Thanks!

Reggit

Either of you two live at Centenary Mill? Seen two VRs in the car park there.

One of the cars at centenary mill belongs to 'Oakley' on this forum, the other is a v nice immaculate storm, dunno if owner is on here though.

Theres about to be another VR in that car park, just picked the keys for my new flat up :)

L reg red VR6 seen on the 31st Aug going North on the M1, around 7ish, I gave a "thumbs up" to him as I passed but I dont think he caught on that I gave a thumbs up cos of the car (I was a passenger in a Mk IV Golf 2.0 TDI).

may have been peanut, did it have speedlines? what he look like?

vwcvr6 see your car ever day mate.(at your work place, i work in that area) nice looking 'c',them wheels look good on it. 8) and thats one sweet golf you park next to 8)

thxs mate!! yeah thats my mates daily drive mk2 vr6!!

where about do u work!!!!

Saw a red one today parked in an industrial estate in Brandon, stuck a note with the forum URL on the windscreen (really must print out some proper flyers!)

The 10 mins later saw a grey/blue F plate driving into Tesco's

think i spotted chris - 2cc, last week going from chippenham towards corsham. was changing gear and turning so couldnt wave! saw a white g60? same place today.

Just took on a new girl at work - in cirencester- , who said 'ooh there a car outside like yours!'

J*** OKO, blue 16v,.. went and said hello to owner, gave forum address, he said he was gonna check us out.

payrise for new girl! i was well impressed.

This may be a sad reflection on me,but I spotted a Bordueax pearl/blackberry coloured Corrado on that BBC1 show "War at the door" which was on tonight.

Wasn't really watching it so I don't even know what city it was in!

All I can tell you is, that it was parked in,I think, a county court car park and was in full shot as the chavvy bint the camera was following, walked in front of it.

Didn't even get the model or no plate.Although I think it had a colour coded grill.

So not much use at all really.D'OH!! :oops: :lol:

M6 Toll, I was southbound just by the Toll plaza,

Bright Red Corrado going the other way at 7.45 this morning

Red Corrado spotted going towards Hathern last night, male driver waved back at me.

Black Corrado spotted at EMA, I waved, you didn't see me.