Sign in to follow this  
Dr Forinor

Corrado spotting - August 2005

saw a red rado on 17"s last night coming from truro last night at around 10pm pulling onto the a30 towards penzance.

was it you redcorrado??

Saw a nice dark M reg VR6 some roundabout in Camberely this afternoon.

Looked nice and had aftermarket 17s could be Biggerbigneil but not sure.

I was in a Land Rover trying to get a closer look!

Green K reg along Southmead Rd this morning, blonde lady driver.

Hmm, yeah, I've seen that one a few times too - very friendly, 'cause I normally get a wave!

A friend at work told me today 'one of your cars has just moved in round the corner'. (Apparently a C on Gordon Road - near the Richmond Spring.) :thumbleft:

Saw an H reg (I think) white rado at the Esso station in Dorking last night.. Was just pulling out of the petrol station as I was pulling in. My mate thought I was crazy cos I got really excited about spotting a rado! I beeped my horn, but I'm not sure if the owner heard or not..

I have a load of pics of spotted rado's I've seen out and about and when I can get my damn phone to connect to my comp I will post them up! Got pics of rados from Notting Hill to Margate!!

L plate 16v on the M4, working through the post Membury accident traffic jam today.

I was the madman in the inside lane, waving from one of my work Focuses.

Lately I seem to have been completely blanked by any outside my local area, so just wanted to say what a pleasure it was to get such a cheery response from you two guys; hope you're on here.

Black late spec valver in Frimley High Street Street yesterday lunchtime, got a wave from the driver. 8)

Dark blue G60 on the A4 near Hungerford yesterday - G6O OW plate :D

Think it might well have been someone on here cause they took a good look at the 'rat when no-one else does!

had a bit of fun with a VR6 on Gatwick straight last night abt 1am..... If you are from here :lol: :lol: :lol: im sorry

followed a white valver out of Southampton at about 7pm on Thurs... any takers??

...did i miss something - why's everyone changing their avatars to 'real' pics of themselves??

Dark Blue 2l 16v (I think) going down the A1 around the Grantham area (again, I think) about 7pm on Friday night. I gave you the thumbs up as you came past the Landy I was driving.

Nice black G60 parked in Clifton Village on Saturday lunchtime. I did honk in case you were nearby, but all I got were some very odd looks from the locals.

Outside thresher?! Seen it up there a few times.. 90mm splitter fitted to the rear, looks smart.

N***CRE green vr6 , very clean looking on the A55 this morning @ about 8am

Christ thats close to mine (N733 CRE) but mine's blue and in Surrey!

VR6 moonlight blue,parked just off cathcart road in the southside of glasgow,looks in good condition.Red 16v L reg about 100 yards up the road,got some new shoes and looking better for it.

L*** EKP. Red VR6. Gavin right? Saw you on the M20 and was trying to tell you to come to Edition. Car looked sweet and sounded even sweeter! Its awesome to hear a VR with an induction kit being driven hard, cos then i know what mine sounds like from the outside! Nice one mate.

Green M plater with M3 style rear lights in Congleton on the A34 on Monday afternoon... Looked nice... Was walking the dog so you wouldn't have spotted me... 8)

L*** EKP. Red VR6. Gavin right? Saw you on the M20 and was trying to tell you to come to Edition. Car looked sweet and sounded even sweeter! Its awesome to hear a VR with an induction kit being driven hard, cos then i know what mine sounds like from the outside! Nice one mate.

that would be peanut off here and yes, he does ALWAYS drive like that :D mahoosive fun though :D

Saw a rado today on the A27 from Eastbourne. I was the loon that under took about 4 cars to come and have a look in my Renault Kangoo!!!.. Black centred wheels, crstalclear/red rear lights, "2.0" badge on the left hand side of the rear panel.. Turned off down the A270.

Then as I was turning onto the A23 an L reg dark VR6 went across the raoundabout infront of me heading to Brighton!

Made my shitty drive home from Eastbourne more enjoyable!!