Sign in to follow this  
StormchargedVR6

What going on

tbh i think its a lot better than the one at E38 this year

oh jeez bristol the old guy with no shirt on! he came and aked if i had any corrado bits for sale, said he had no access to the internet which is why hes styled his car so hideously! seriously though what are these people thinking its like the novas you see with the new vauxhall sign on the grill (big silver V)!! :2gunfire:

I like the idea behind doing the head lights.. bu the bumper and pins are a bit to max power!

Just don't get the MK4 headlights on the Corrado. It just doesn't suit them at all.

The headlights are just plain daft.If you want a golf,buy one.I'm sorry but i'm just not into changing the headlights/rear lights,cant see the point.Seems to be a popular thing to do though.

tidy workmanship but it looks pants IMO. If you want that look buy a 100nx...

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: ...................have to admit.......ive owned one of them in the past :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

oh jeez bristol the old guy with no shirt on!

thats the guy! he was telling me and sam [blue joe] about how he owned the only rado with a golf front and ibiza rear end.

It was soooo hard not to tell him why! :lol:

I personally think the chicken wire and silver wipers ruin it more than anything else! Everything else is good, Reflex silver is a nice colour, the rims are nice....it's just the front end.

Agreed on the MK4 lights, they don't suit the car at all, imo. Might look better if they were blacked out, not sure.