Sign in to follow this  
PBSTORM

My Storm!!

looks peachy mate but can you put some more pics up? esp of the interior

any mods or is it standard? mileage? how long have you owned it?

cheers

paul

It's totally standard apart from a K&N Induction Kit (which i'm thinking of removing.) It's currently done 86k and i've owned it since June!!

I'll get it looking all sparkling over the weekend and post some more pics on Sunday. :wink:

86k! thats a rarity these days. I've got a K&N on mine, and I can see why they're not to everyones tastes but its not 'that' loud unless you're really hooning it about. Looks like a lovely example PB, welcome to the site

Thanks for the welcome Chris. :)

It's not the sound of the K&N that bothers me ( I actually quite like it when you floor it!), it's the fact that so many people say that it affects the performance and running of the car...

We'll see....

you dont know until you try PB, I noticed virtually no difference in performance or running issues when I fitted mine, slightly more responsive throttle but thats about it, no negative effects that I can tell although maybe I'm less sensitive to subtle changes than others.

Im from just outside Cardiff to mate, I dont't think iv've spied the car around, you must be on the other side to me!>lol. There's no specific raddo meets that i know of but there's a group of VW owners that get together on the last Sunday of every month at a pub on Thornhill Rd Cardiff. You may want to go to that?.

need to get mine back on standard suspension

tbh nowadays i prefer a mint standard rado to a dropped and rimmed one

I agree with you mate - I've tried to keep mine as close to standard as I can get it!