Sign in to follow this  
Bally

What mileage is your Corrado showing?

124K but now i've got a new job i'll be clocking up 50 miles a day easy! Lets just hope she stays as reliable as ever.....

May God Bless the 2.0 16V engine and with oil changes every 5K i'm just keeping everything crossed :?

what corrado have you got??

Its a 1995 vr6 storm.

Recently the belt tensioner seized and through the belt off, but replacement parts got her running again.

what corrado have you got??

Its a 1995 vr6 storm.

Recently the belt tensioner seized and through the belt off, but replacement parts got her running again.

Thats a few miles for a storm... glad to hear she running again..

are you the higest mileage storm owner on this board I wonder?

48k on my 16v, bought it with 29k 3 years ago and 21k miles on my VR, bought it with 21k miles last week :D

Well done, so you've got one then... :D

Mines done 61k with full VAG s/h. :lol: The guy before me also bought a new lader from VW after the last one went pear shaped. :cry: £1500 :evil:

96700'ish...

Nice drive out to Evesham today.. damn that G60 is potent, yet surprisingly frugal when you are just cruising.

just crossed the 94k barrier :( (I posted before but thought I'd give you an update, sorry)

........and after following you last night looking well sweet........gonna be sweeter when you get rid of the pea-shooter and get those special wheels u want :wink:

Currently on 196.1k and just done an oil+filter service on BananaMan's driveway.

Heater matrix blew on Saturday, so I've by-passed that for now. Amazing how cold the car is without heat. That'll be fun.... :cry:

200k the car will get another oil+filter, plugs changed, injectors cleaned, induction cleaned, engine-bay tidied (maybe..) and some body work tidied so look all nice ;) Will be about summer time, so alloys will be refurb'd too.