Sign in to follow this  
Bally

What mileage is your Corrado showing?

I saw a corrado in front of someones house with a for sale sign in the window, called up and test drove it, paid cash the following morning. No paper work to show what kind of work was done to it. Bought with 215,000 miles on it in Oct. now it has 222,000 and the only reapairs i had to do was some cooling system repairs and new tires. I needed an upper rad. hose so i went out and bought a samco hose set so all the hoses should be good for a while now. 222,000 miles and i still use it everyday.

Forum record?

Henny? Andi? :D

not quite... I'm on about 226K and KEVIN JAMES is on 227.5K! (see previous page!) 8)

Getting close though... :wink:

Just turned 175000 miles in mine, then snapped the front engine mounting. Time for the C to have a rest and get pampered for the summer me thinks :roll:

Slightly off topic, but I was chatting to a guy that works on Peugeots yesterday, and he said that a few weeks ago he serviced a Pug 309 diesel with - get this - 537,000 miles on the clock..!!!! 8-)

And of course, this was without any engine work either.

I'll be very impressed if a Corrado can make the half million without requiring at least ONE engine rebuild!

I'll be very impressed if a Corrado can make the half million without requiring at least ONE engine rebuild!

More than possible if the Corrado spends it's life on the back of a low-loader.

Shell UK bought a VW diesel engine off a customer who used Shell disel in his Golf from day one. It had covered 600 odd thousand with no internal wear. So amazed by this, they've mounted it in in their reception at HQ!

'95 Mystic Blue Storm- 85k with FSH and every old MOT :)

The guy that owns the garage that services the car use a nice G40 for running about in but has a mystic blue storm with only 22K on the clock- Summer use only :shock: . Now that is going to be a special car in a couple of years time 8)

Mike

'94(L) Aqua Blue VR6 with FSH - 87k.

Its surprising, when you get into a mates or family members newer car, with less mileage, yet it feels 10 years older than your Corrado!

i guess alot of it has to do with the way the car is looked after. Still says alot about the build quality of this generation of VW's

Well I got to 154,500 and it all went wrong, melted a piston and killed the big end bearings too. Just bought a 78,000 engine to go in, fingers crossed I'll get a good few years out off this one.

not a corrado but my colleague Jay just clocked a beautiful figure on his MK2 Golf 1.6 Driver.....

http://www.honosutomo.com/car.htm

Thanks to Majik for a recent camblet and tensioner change!

Cheers mush!

them figures look out of allignment, i reckon its been clocked :lol:

92k, bought with just over 90k 4 weeks ago but I did have to drive it back too Dublin - which was fun.

Plenty of smiles per miles :D :) :o :lol:

mystic blue storm 95, FSH 13537MILES from new VSR manifold, schrick cams, milltek exhaust &cat , all work carried out

by AMD 215BHP 202.4 Ibft torque on rolling road. I bought the car new in 95 & will never part with it. Best VW yet :lol:

I bought my G60 at 21Oct 2003.

It was showing 78000 Km.

One day when i was going to work, about 15 Km, the odometer showed 88000 Km. :shock: (It passed 10000Km in just 15 Km)

When i was going home it passed so many kilometers again! This time to 98000 Km :shock: (The same thing again)

I turned off the car that night, i tryed to get some sleep, but always with this one my mind :|

What happened? :?

It never happened again... The car is running normal since that day... :o

But know it shows 107000 Km, which is not true... :cry:

Is there an explanation for this?

Is there an explanation for this?

Yup, it's a VW... they do things like this occasionally just to annoy the owner... :roll: :lol: