Sign in to follow this  
Bally

What mileage is your Corrado showing?

well, mine took until 236K miles to completely die... 8) Can't really argue with that too much! 8)

Yeah but the mileage on yours is pretty much irrelevant because there's not an original piece of car left! "I've had this same broom for 30yrs...but it's had 14 new heads and 10 new handles"

Not when it completely died it wasn't... :lol: She had the coil overs done and had a Jabba stage 4 done, but that was about it... It was only AFTER the bolt broke that she basically became new again! :lol:

Oh, and I just crossed 130K miles again at 130mph the other week! :lol: (she's been clocked, hence the "again" )

'95 M plate, 161,000 miles approx. Booked into the garage on Friday though as something sounds unwell under the bonnet and she's using a lot of oil... Perhaps France was a bad idea (yeah right).

92,870... I'm taking it off the road in September for six months ( that should help to keep the miles down :lol: )

No idea if I've replied to this, as I can't be arsed checking through 11 pages!

Latest is 45k at the moment.

114k at the moment. Was 92k when I bought the car in Novemeber, which seemed low for the general condition of the car, however it came with all the old MOTs since three years old and a shed load of history so it may be right. Who knows?! It starts....it runs....mileage is largely unimportant as it's worth next to nothing.

Funny thing is the R6 has just turned 2k miles and I'm gutted!

Only had it for 3000 of those miles. When i got it it was running on about 2L of oil due to broken off dipstick tube. Not that i have put it on Mobil 1 motorsport (fully syn) it runs nice and smooth.

BJ's due for replacement in the next few weeks.

G

Think it's just done 83,400, not bad for a 13 year old! Especially considering my old car (which my partner now has) just ticked over to 147,000 last week and that is a 12 year old.