Sign in to follow this  
Ad2408

Do I look like a taxi???

Just dropped my girlfriend and her mates off in town and was about to drive off when this bloke opens the door. I think 'What the hell.......' until he says 'Taxi..... Take me to Broad Street'

I'm driving a Corrado do you really think i'm a taxi!!!

Can't believe how pi**ed people are @ 7.30!

i had a girl knock on my window who asked if i'd give her a lift. she was really hot so i played along asking where she wanted to go.. she said 'anywhere' :shocked!: :norty:

my heart sank as i remembered i was just parking up to meet the mrs. :nono: :cry:

had a girl knock on my window who asked if i'd give her a lift. she was really hot so i played along asking where she wanted to go.. she said 'anywhere'

" hop in then...i'll take you to heaven... " ... :norty:

Ad2408, What car do you drive?? Might have seen you around as I live just off Broad Street and Stevemac lives just up the road!!!!

i was thinking the same,i'm getting a bit fed up of people from work asking for a lift,i've got nothing against the larger person but when your 18 stone mate asks for a lift home every day,its going to show on your seat(i cringe every time he gets in)

same thing happened to me the other day...

missus got in the car at train station, closely followed by some random woman! she asked if I was a taxi, unfortunately my mind did not come up with anything more witty then "errr, sorry, no!"

Does not matter what they look like or whether you get paid for the journey, just imagine your face when the pissed person throws up all over your leather.

" Thanks for that Sir/Miss that will be £50 for the taxi and £1500 for a leather retrim at MJ's"

Cheers

Woody

i had a girl knock on my window who asked if i'd give her a lift. she was really hot so i played along asking where she wanted to go.. she said 'anywhere' :shocked!: :norty:

my heart sank as i remembered i was just parking up to meet the mrs. :nono: :cry:

lmao :lol: :lol:

made me crack up

you should of said yes and charged him £50 for the pleasure

...and scared the living crap out of him on the way to his destination... ;) :twisted: :lol:

Happened to me just after I picked the Corrado up, it was my fault for stopping outside a pub around midnight asking for directions I suppose :lol:

Blue_Joe I've got a '91 16v, it's kinda two tone inca blue (and standard looking) @ the mo (don't ask!) haven't seen your car about but i'll keep an eye out!

Adam

You'll probably hear it before you see it! Tis a bit of a firebreather! :)