Sign in to follow this  
conleycrew3

Plymouth

hi all,

live in plymouth now, just moved from yorkshire.

seen a couple nice corrados here, a phat de badged H reg one with some huge sexy rims on, think it was a dark marron or browny colour?

anyone seen it?

anyone here own a corrado in plymouth or surrounding area?

cheers

ben

oh yeah iv got one for sale, check my signature for pics and info

I own a helious blue rado in Plymouth. Think I have seen the/a maroon rado too as well as a very tastefully modded lovely looking/sounding red g60.

Saw a black/dark blue rado driving along Mutley Plain the other day with fog lights on.

Reckon the rado still has to be one of the rarest cars in Plymouth though! 8)

I know the guy with the Maroon one, it's fecking gorgeous. has a 1.8t Lump, is running 9x16 Azev A's, side exit exhaust, smoothed out the rear plate, I love the car. I don't know about the G60, it's not mine lol! I'm a fair way away, I've heard of thie other red one going around though.

There's also a red one with the full Rieger kit on thats from down near Newquay, also has a 1.8t lump, he's in plymouth sometimes.

There's also a red one with the full Rieger kit on thats from down near Newquay, also has a 1.8t lump, he's in plymouth sometimes.

Maybe thats the one I saw. It sounded like it had a dump valve so that would explain the 1.8t. Whatever one it was it looked well sorted 8)

I like the idea of keeping mine original until I see one thats been done well.

the corrado on mutly plane was definatly me ha ha fogs always on except at night! (looks meaner in rear view mirrors!!)

all have to have a little meet some time, show them corsa / saxo geeks what a real car is??!

corrados are rare down here for sure!

i think that marroon one lives just up from mutly, been parked there a few times in the evening, love the rims!

I dunno, I see corrados quite a lot round here. One every week or two I reckon, there are 2 or 3 in my town alone. :wink:

compare that to how many scooby's you see?

fecking loads down here, see less nisan micras than scoobys now!!

still one every week or 2 is still rare, and it can only get rarer now!

not been pulled yet and iv done it since day one, even stopped and asked for directions from traffic cops, didnt say nothing about them being on.

mate did get stopped at night with them on, not sure they are bothered through the day??

I sold my last c to a chap who's at plymouth uni - green 16v J*** LUE. I used to live in plmouth and couldn't believe it when i drove past it in Mutley a couple of months after i sold it.

Fogs are for Fog......simple!

In fact my mate got a £60 fine for it on the way haome from work last week after not turning them off from the fog on the way to work in the morning.

You have been warned.

Plus the copper was a vdub nut!

never thought of that!!! ha ha

whats etka anwyway?

ETKA is the program used by the parts monkeys at VAG, it lists in detail all the part numbers etc of all VAG cars. :D

Not the dumb foglights saga again -

This time from Plimuff

To be fair it has been foggy quite a lot recently in the beautiful city of Plymuff.

Used to leave mine on more than I should until I learnt that it can crack the glass and then saw the cost of replacements :shock: