Sign in to follow this  
Bally

Corrado VR6 involved in accident early this morning??

It's tricky to make out who was who from that report, but it sounds like there was a car that hit the central reservation, caught fire and the passenger was killed.

That sounds most likely to be the Corrado, as the car in the pic has steel wheels and doesn't look burnt out, just heavily mangled - the caption also says something about the second accident.

Horrible stuff, either way though :(

bloody hope not horrible when things like that happen even if you dont know them you have some common ground, one of my work colleuges was run over a few weeks ago attended his funeral still in shock by it all.

the picture doesnt show the corrado involved I saw that on the TV lastnight..

that pic shows the accident afterwards.. I heard that the corrado hit the centre reservation & caught fire..

been lookng on the net cant see any pics etc....

Are you sure it was that car Bally? Thats a bit of a shocker if it was.. :|

Yeah Im sure... me & bro both remeber the car from E38.. the footage from the news lastnight showed car recovered, all the front end was burnt out.. the rims were the KT4 17's with black centres same colour etc.. Ive PM'd the guy on E38 see if he comes back to me...

Aye it doesnt look good, not being funny Bal but I woud not try contacting the guy at the moment as he most probably is still in hospital if it was him and it would be a m8 of his who has died and I would not want to talk about it just yet... Both Guys were from Slough and the guy selling that car was from nr Heathrow (thus Slough area) also it mentions that they were both 21 and the guy selling the car was 20/21.

Ive had PM from owner of the corrado which he confirmed was involved in an accident..

musicman.. the clio accident is a seprate accident which happened on same day.. sorry to confuss things!

How is he mate? Was he seriously hurt or did the Corrado hold up ok?

Ok mate. Its not like I know him or anything but you know.. it always hits that little bit closer to home when its an enthusiast of the same marque!

Blackcat - I think you'll find the Clio looks a real mess due to the firecrews using the jaws of life on the "french bean can".

not to say it wouldn't have been mangled in the first place due to the nastiness of the RTA - but the JoL do make the wreckage look even more dramatic

hth