ToffeeRado

Project ToffeeRado

:shock: , absolutely stunning. Totally beyond criticism.

Thanks man as is your car, I have the PVW issue with your car on the cover and the pull out poster up on the wall :-P. I'm hoping to get a feature in PVW in the future I have talked with them a bit they just wanted to know when the car will be finished and things like that so maybe one day.

Thanks again to everyone for their comments :D

I just took some pictures of my gauges thought you guys might want to see them.

DSC05057.jpg

DSC05056.jpg

Yes the center ring is crooked :( to lazy to fix right now

DSC05058.jpg

Can i just say that i like your car very much!!

And that link you gave in your first post...picture number 6...makes me sick with envy.

Beautiful.

Can i just say that i like your car very much!!

And that link you gave in your first post...picture number 6...makes me sick with envy.

Beautiful.

Thanks a lot.

just checked your pics on the link on the 1st post,that is one mint rado,but ya might want to keep an eye on her on one of the pics i saw a shady lookin character hangin about, looked abit like vanilla ice

:lol: :lol: just pullin ya leg :nuts:

i think i read somewhere in one of your earlier posts that you relocated your indicators into your headlights was his an easy job?have you got pics of the mod?i'm after the smooth look on mine when i raise the funds was also wondering if this mod would be ok when its m.o.t time

i bet you can 't see them when you've got your headlights on,wonder if theres anyother way,tap into the full beam maybe?think i may have to get some cheapo spare set of headlights to practice on,cheers though mate,just had another browse through your pics,wow! thats some paint job you had done

thats some paint job you had done

Well I wet sanded it my self that is why it's like glass, the guys that painted it did an awesome job and put a lot of clear on.

paintwork looks sweet mate.. what grade paper you wet sand the car with?? my bros done his black lexus.. looks like a mirror!!