ToffeeRado

Project ToffeeRado

Thanks for the comments this is what is up next for my car a new bumper the one I have I'm not happy with all the work done to it is visible :mad: so this one I'm doing my self.

DSC05531.jpg

In the future most likely, who knows I really like them, everyone is telling me get new wheels I think these suit the car very well and I don't want to be one of those people who get new rims every month. The the is 16" RS's are my all time fav wheel so I'm bound to get them. I like you new pic lee, are those just VW recaro bases you used for your seats?

. I like you new pic lee, are those just VW recaro bases you used for your seats?

Just VW Recaro bases!! :lol: There rare as hen's teeth over here. I'm really chuffed with them as the front seats look factory fit. Only other C's i've see with different fronts seats have all the runners exposed or visable.

I can find a set over here easily I think, I'm planning on going with the same seats as you, I did plan on using them before I saw them in your car and when I saw them in your car i was positive now I'm even more sure since I can use those bases.

ToffeeRado, that as got to be the best rado about!!!can't believe u got more planned for her,just looked through the pics in your gallery very cool,how many years u been doin the rado now?

ToffeeRado, that as got to be the best rado about!!!can't believe u got more planned for her,just looked through the pics in your gallery very cool,how many years u been doin the rado now?

Thanks a lot.

This august will be my third year of owing this corrado :D .

Plans are interior overhaul, new front seats, dash recovered, sound system , new wheels , engine bay needs more work paint fire wall, hide wires better, needs more paint inside doors, door jams ,inside hatch so everything is shinny. I'm not making this is not a trailer queen at all, I just love a car that is clean enough to eat off of. Once I get a job again (in school right now) things will be happening again :D.

Since I have shaved bumper planning on using some mk3 smoked signals down in that part above the lower spoiler.

Oh and finished half of my bumper friday at school exact same but this time its gonna be perfect pictures hide a lot.

Still haven't finished polishing lips on my Brocks I pulled my back last week so hopefully I will finish them this week and pull the car out for some pictures with newly polished rims

So here is my new bumper it will be done tomorrow but i wanted to take some progress pics of how i did it, I plastic welded which I really like doing for some reason.

DSC05535.jpg

Close ups

DSC05534.jpg

DSC05533.jpg

And in north america we have side markers which I hate I did them too

DSC05536.jpg

mate, why you doing new bumper? i think you have ideal front bumper on your car, maybe i don`t see the details but... i don`t understand :)

polished lip - the best :)