ToffeeRado

Project ToffeeRado

what grade paper you wet sand the car with??

1500-2000 I still haven't finished buffing it

Crazzy Mo Fo Nutter..... i could never do that to my paint :shock:

Crazzy Mo Fo Nutter..... i could never do that to my paint :shock:

Well I learned how to properly do it in school, and I had A LOT of clearcoat put on when it was painted.

cool same as what bro used.. what polish have you used so far??

I still have 2 polishes to go.

8)

so whats the process then mate,can this be done to old paint work or only after a respray?could you give us a run down please,i'd be more than happy for my paint work to look like yours

hey car is lookin good, gonna jump on the "i'm not sure about the front bumper" wagon tho, not my cup of tea looks a bit like its been kinda squashed!!! but hey its ur car so carry on as you are!!!! :lol: tis mighty 8) tho an like u said in my post we have the same wheels, well for the moment anyway :lol:

i like the front bumper,i'm wanting the same but just wonderin how to relocate my indicators?anyone have any ideas?don't think they'd be too visable the way toffeerados done his,although they do look good!

I saw this on votrex a while ago. absolutely beautiful, truly stunning.

I can't help wondering how on earth you manage to drive it with so little tyre clearance though!!!

howver bad it may or may not ride, i bet it's worth it because it looks amazing.

'props' as they say int he usa (whatever that means!?)

so whats the process then mate,can this be done to old paint work or only after a respray?could you give us a run down please,i'd be more than happy for my paint work to look like yours

Yes it can be done to old paint. I guess it all depends on how much clear coat you have like I said I had A LOT, so I wasn't worried about going through the clear when sanding. If your car has original paint and it's single stage I would ask a painter about it.

8)

It will be when I finish polishing bin putting it off for so long swirls and scratches all over it :( .

Bros mad abt paintwork finish.. he's wetr sanded his car using 2000/1500 grit & then used some mad polishes.. no more swirls or orange peal.. pain looks like mirror finish.. wil have to ask what polishes he used as they came from his mate from the states.. 8)

Its nice to see someone sticking to the g-lader.. the guys on Vortex just hate them, and seem to just encourage people to do VR6 swapouts all the time, or stick in a lysholm instead.

The g-laders aint that unreliable - just bad servicing procedure and not treating em right is what causes them to pop!

This car is amazing :D . The body looks soo smoooth. Nice moody shots of it in the snow too.

You must have the flattest roads in the world over there. If mine was that low at the front I don't think I'd even make it out of the estate without riping the splitter off.

well, there's a set of corrado xmas cards for someone!!

amazing shots, I wish I had the vision to be able to take pics like that. a

awesome car, awesome setting.