Sign in to follow this  
Kevin Bacon

Stealth Racing's seasonal offer

Just to let you know guys, Vince has authorised me to post up an offer he is currently doing.

Until the end of November there will be 10% off performance parts (exhausts, filters, suspension etc etc) and no VAT on labour (£40 inclusive).

Many of you already use Stealth and their reputation needs no introduction, so if you have any pre-winter jobs needing doing, or a performance part, now would be a good time to book yourselves in!

http://www.stealthracing.co.uk

01926 812259

Maybe I need to speak to uncle vince about those rear axle bushes and a new downpipe / soot collector thingy for my Golf then.

Ohhh baby, this couldn't of come at a better time. I am taking the plunge and driving all the way (from cornwall) to stealth to get new suspension setup & bushes - and sort out some other problems. :lol:

Spoke to Vince and all booked up! Oh and thats the wrong number Kev, should be: 01926 812259

If I'd have known this on Thursday he could've sorted a full de-cat exhaust for me! :)

Hmmmn,

that's funny because Vince charged me VAT on the total cost of my gearbox rebuild which was done during November..... :roll: :?

Did you mention the forum discount offer ?

I'd guess you'd have to mention the discount to get it. He's not going to volunteer the info if someone is booking in anyway.

He'd still charge VAT though, just give a discounted rate. (On the labour, not the VAT)

that's funny because Vince charged me VAT on the total cost of my gearbox rebuild which was done during November.....

He still has to pay the VAT, he just reduced the labour cost to account for it...

Anyway this has finished so de-stickying...