Sign in to follow this  
dig776

Mk2 Golf GTi Recaro Ineterior Valuation

Afternoon

After some help please...........

Anyone know roughly how much a recaro interior from a mk2 golf would be worth? would it fit into a rado? were all recaro golf trims electric? and would a rado interior fit into a golf?

Just after some guidance as to the viability of getting one so any help appreciated.

Dig

The other thing to think about is that the Reccaros from a mk II golf only adjust up and down electrically unlike the C versions that also tilt

I think you'll struggle to fit Golf Recaros into a Corrado because they'll be too high. It might be possible with some hacking about of the subframes though.

Corrado seats fit straight into a mk2 AFAIK.

You can also fit the rear bench from the Corrado into a mk2 - I think you need to add an extra bracket somewhere, but nothing major.

yup corrado into golf is not too much of a prob. Golf into C's not a good idea.

I'm still looking at selling my Corrado recaros though. PM or look for sale thread if interested.

yep, mk2 recaro's will fit a corrado with no modifications but sit too high. Value wise front seats in cloth go for £200-£250 depending on condition, a complete trim is £500 in cloth £600-£900 for leather depending on condition,

HTH

Cheers all.

Gonna be looking at a golf tomorrow (not selling rado though) which has recaros so may be worth a punt depending on the condition of them/the car.

Forgot all about the height of the seats etc. :roll:

Well that was a waste of time! The car was described as"the only thing that lets it down is the paint" "the interior is good nick".

Wasn't expecting the world but the interior was rubbish and I don't think it was even recaro! Which was a problem as that was all I was after.

Still, nothing ventured nothing gained and it would be a good buy for someone wanting a gti to run on the cheap for a year. Thats if you could put up with the hand painted exterior :roll: