Sign in to follow this  
vr6storm

My new Motah!!

well picked this lil beauty up.............bit of mixed emotions tho,as my mother suddenly and unexpectently passed away at the beginning of the year :( and left me some property which helped me buy a newer house and this "baby"

very nice car mate :)

something to remember your mother by.

i just learned to day that my cousin was the one killed in afghanistan fighting. :(

Sorree to hear the news Rodders. Know exactly how you feel. Lost both that way.

It's how I ended up with a Storm (M '95) and a new house (D'01).

Nice motor. Where are you going to let that loose?

thanks for all the comments........sorry to hear about your cousin VeeDub I'm sure he made your family as well as his country proud :salute: ......and ppl don't worry the Storm is still going to be in my ownership,in fact its still my main car as the 993 is on 2nd car/classic insurance 5k mile limit a year and all for the bargain price of £535

thats well sweet mate,, so when u gonna come down and take me for a ride

well Furk mate.........i'm waiting til i get me hands on an Allegro so we can go for tthe ultimate cruise 8)

A true driving car that one....and I'm sure your mum will be pleased you got something to enjoy as well as being 'sensible'!

can i ask what exact model it is and how much etc? depending on insurace money i would like either an e46 m3, 911, or move to south africa

tis a 95M 993model pre-varioram Carrera 4..........with AFAIK full aerokit options(from factory) 20k(speedo replacement at 40k miles) FOPCSH i bought it for £26k...i thought of an E-46 M3 but apart for its superior grunt,i find the 993 more "special" and more than likely to hold its value better............but the only thing that might be a problem for u will be the insurance not sure if they'll cover under 25's on any 993/M3 quite as easily as the S3

Im quite prepared to look after it when you go on holiday etc ;-)

Can also ask permission to rag it up the runway here too :-D

well you supply me (FOC) with a tanker full of aviation fuel and its urs for a weekend chubby :twisted: :twisted:

Only problem with the porka, is there bad for OIL leaks. Where i work thats all we do on the dam things. Biggest ones the rear main, rocker covers are not bad to do. A well maintained one fine , good sevice history. You may be lucky

but its a high maintanance car.

FOPCSH i bought it for £26k...i thought of an E-46 M3 but apart for its superior grunt,i find the 993 more "special" and more than likely to hold its value better............but the only thing that might be a problem for u will be the insurance not sure if they'll cover under 25's on any 993/M3 quite as easily as the S3

£26k :shock: , thought some thing like that would be near £40k. Gets you thinking.