Sign in to follow this  
A5 VRX

Car swap!

OK, cant fight it any more, i want a vr6! :D Is the best thing to do sell mine then look for one or are there some people out there that would like to swap back to a 2.0 from a vr for insurance reasons etc?

I tell you what mate, you have my steak, and i'll have your burger :wink:

I reckon you might have to throw a few quid in with your valver mate, unless of course it's absolutely mint, and the vr6 you get is a bit of a dog.

Didn't think it would be a straight swap but mine isn't bad, 1995 M, Classic Green, 91k, straight as you like so not to bad! 8)

Didn't think it would be a straight swap but mine isn't bad, 1995 M, Classic Green, 91k, straight as you like so not to bad! 8)

Sounds really nice...nice low mileage aswell, maybe someone will have had enough of the running costs of their vr6, maybe put a wanted post up in the wanted section?

1995 M, Classic Green, 91k, straight as you like

Sounds really nice...

It's funny isn't it, how even based on a description that only contains 4 words, a colour, an age and a mileage, you automatically assume that it's a nice car. I did the same.. The default instinct is to assume it's a minter or something..

Weird..

1995 M, Classic Green, 91k, straight as you like

Sounds really nice...

It's funny isn't it, how even based on a description that only contains 4 words, a colour, an age and a mileage, you automatically assume that it's a nice car. I did the same.. The default instinct is to assume it's a minter or something..

Weird..

eeerr...i'd say that it sounds really nice because its a nice dark colour, a 1995 which makes it one of the newest you can get, and it's on 91k, which is low mileage nowadays for a valver....and yeah it's just an assumption :D , and I certaily wouldn't offer to buy/swap my car with someone based on it!..but it sounds better than " it's an 1989 red valver on 250k miles and its a bit bent but still goes ok ". :D

Thanks Dave, wasn't trying to sell it just wondered what people thought on this subject, do people swap Vr's for Valvers?

What price you looking for on the wheels Dave? Just wondered as a mate might be after some thats all

£340