Sign in to follow this  
logicaltuning

Porsche Arches

i remember a while back seeing a 911 (or similar 993,956 blah blah blah) with arch extensions, that are literally riveted on!

does anyone have a photo to hand of such arches ? or know where i can buy some replicas?

cheers

ant

that'll more than likely be a 993 GT2.............fancied them myself as they do look the dogs danglies but...........they are on a widebody so aint an easy fit on a narrow body 993 so god knows how you are going to fit them on a C

I tell you another car that had bolt on style arches but not sure if they're the style you're looking for. The Proton Satria GTI - the one with Lotus tuned handling. Apparently.

MoNkEy200504091553ridefile4.jpg

dimma make pug 205 and 306 kits that have big fat arches, but if you want some for the corrado you're best off going for the reiger wide arch kit... very 1980s!

I tell you another car that had bolt on style arches but not sure if they're the style you're looking for. The Proton Satria GTI - the one with Lotus tuned handling. Apparently.

MoNkEy200504091553ridefile4.jpg

ahh yes = good thinking, i forgot about that one

NOT keen on the oldskool Reiger kit :lol: very Don Jonson :lol:

dimma kits were amazing back in the day,,, really wanted one on a R5GTT when i was 17, daddy said no so i bought a RS Turbo instead lol