Sign in to follow this  
ben16v

which AUDI had guages?

hey guys

just wondering what audi`s came with vdo gauges fitted, will the sender fit 16v corrado?

thanks

ben

should do... VW uses a 10x1 metric thread on all it's senders, so they should all be compatible... I know Rodders (vr6storm) uses an audi one 'cos I sold it to him! 8)

should do... VW uses a 10x1 metric thread on all it's senders, so they should all be compatible... I know Rodders (vr6storm) uses an audi one 'cos I sold it to him! 8)

yip and its still giving sterling service :D

there's a couple of sets of gauges on Ebay at the moment, and there's also a couple of senders alone on there too... ;)

Oh, and I may well have some gauges, complete with BRAND NEW senders for sale shortly... ;)

There's about 3 sets in my local srappy, they weren't just a 'sport' option by the look of it. Anyone who's interested let me know as I'll be going there soon for bits.

there's a couple of sets of gauges on Ebay at the moment, and there's also a couple of senders alone on there too... ;)

Oh, and I may well have some gauges, complete with BRAND NEW senders for sale shortly... ;)

Let Me know when you do then :-D

Will do next time I'm there. I might be going tomorrow as I need a couple of replacement tyres for the Audi. I'll find out how much they charge for a set.

Cheers,

Tom

Sorry man, I didn't get to the scrapper today, but I'll drop you a line as soon as I do.

Cheers,

Tom

Sorry, I haven't had the chance to go out there, I've been crazy busy of late. I've got a couple of days off coming up so I'll try and get down there (as I need a new tyre anyway and they sell 'em for £15/corner).

Will keep you posted,

Tom