Sign in to follow this  
g60griff

screws in dials

i need a bit that will fit into the screws that hold the lcd displays in, the smallest bit that i have wont fit. does anyone know where i can get one of these from. cheers

Just get a cheap set of watchmaker/electronics screwdrivers - shouldn't be more than a couple of quid from a Halfords or electronics shop...

hth!

it's a star drive headed screw... you can get them from Halfords for about £2 each as a 1/4" drive socket, or buy a complete star drive allen key style set for about £15... 8)

cheers all, got a set of draper ones for £6, thats with discount though cos i used to work there. ive done them and they look really good the dials are lit up blue and the lcd deplays have been reversed with red numbers and black background il get g60greeny to get some pics in our members gallery.

cheers all, got a set of draper ones for £6, thats with discount though cos i used to work there. ive done them and they look really good the dials are lit up blue and the lcd deplays have been reversed with red numbers and black background il get g60greeny to get some pics in our members gallery.

how do you reverse that? Genious idea :D

the hardest bit is getting the glue off

tell me about it mate,couldn't get the smell of that nail varnish remover of my hands :lol:i never went for the leds(skint as usuall)i just changed the green filter for a red one,looks just as good imo 8)

anyway heres the pics of our clocks