Sign in to follow this  
chrishill

run away 'rado :( - another update - fat lady sings.

:( Might aswell buy it back, and sell it on yourself, surely theres a few quid to be made!

its the hasstle though mate, if i buy it back its not technically road-worthy since its been catagorised as cat-d but not inspected since, which would mean trailer only collection plus the hasstle of me getting it from the salvage yard back home... i've got too much going on at the moment to take this on as well!

Ah no Chris - I hope H8RRA can sort something out and give you the dosh so you can buy it back. It's a far better idea because as soon as the salvage yard get hold of it, it'll double in price.

When do you have to give them an answer by? *wishes he had any money at all to relieve you of it with*

the guys holding off til monday to give me time to clear out my stuff :(

i see what you're all saying, i just cant take it on right now

Is what I'm sayin is, if H8RRA or indeed, anyone else, can get £700 together by Monday, then they pay you, you buy the car back, they take it away.

Then they get it for a good price and you're not landed with it for ages/never even have to see it.