Sign in to follow this  
wilkes

2 litre corrado

reds look cool..

I dont think the rims do much for the car.. would go for Porsche splits or something with a nice polished finish.. who did the bodywork?? what did it cost yah etc??

Wow, very good work, looks great! Loving the dash!

I dont think the rims do much for the car..

I think he'd say the same about ur back box Bally :lol:

I dont have a problem with anyone making comments abt my car etc.. I like to be different & cant stand the oval pipe you see on every modded corrado :lol:

I dont have a problem with anyone making comments abt my car etc.. I like to be different & cant stand the oval pipe you see on every modded corrado :lol:

I think it just looks a little silly the way the box sit well below the bumper, standard boxes are hardly visible, if at all? Looks like its hanging off....a chavmobile, minus the 6" tailpipe :)

lol it looks like that cos of the angle the pic was taken.. if you was to see it in the flesh it dont hang that low...

cheers

thanks again for the comments ,im thinking of changing the wheels ,or painting the centres black ,im not sure .Bit of history for ya ,seeing as were talking about exhausts ,the lad who owned it before me had the exhaust made by peco ,its stainless and it was the first ,i have a receipt for it and he paid very little cos they used it as a 'donor car'

fitted new mirrors ,mx5 ones,its currentlyliving at my moms ( for the winter ) im using the time to sort some paint issues (handles,grill,bumpers )

painted the centres of the wheels body coloured and spent a couple of days polishing the rim ,look a lot cleaner ,just need some stretched tyres now !

started to install the rest of the aircon stuff into the car ,got the heater box/fan bit in last year but never fitted the pump ,done some of it but now i need new seals for the pipes does anyone know where i can buy them ??

i put it in the window when im driving ,i thought that was what a lot of people where doing on here ???? i should check if its legal really, never been pulled for it though ,it has tape on the back so i would say it fell off !!!!

sorry i didn't notice this earlier. Coming along very nicely, hope you take it to a few shows this year. I'd really like to have a good look.

lee

christ !!!! i never thought the owner of a20 lee would wanna look at my car ,im gonna tell all me mates now!!! cheers lee

christ !!!! i never thought the owner of a20 lee would wanna look at my car ,im gonna tell all me mates now!!! cheers lee

:lol: , think your car will generate alot of interest at any show. Get it along to Ultimate Dubs and i'll bet "the Golf+" offer you a feature.

very nice , i think if you painted the black centres on the alloys the dish would stand out more, some sweet mods and well done for doing all the work yourself. pm sent with a few q's

i think the wheels would look better with lower profile tires, getrid of that balloon effect.

apart from that i like the car, apart from the smoothed tailgate. inteirior is spot on

well done

i like that mucho! 8) looks fantastic m8 :D

i was gonna suggest black centers on the rims too,but i love what you've done! 8)

Neil.

made a few bits for the interior ,wanted the humped back seat since i brought the car ,finally managed to get one and trim it ,just got 3 more door cards to do ,anyway heres some pics