Sign in to follow this  
flusted

Tornado red

Ive just started spraying my rado tornado red.When i popped the lid off the tin,i was expecting a bright red,but this colour is rather dark :roll:

When i see a red rado,is it likely to be tornado red? is this colour common or have i choose the wrong shade?

I was looking at this badboy earlier, what red is it?...I hate to say it but red is one of the two raddo colours i really don't like, but this looks cool...I'm liking the rear lights too

LOL..im not sure what it is, there's a few red ones around that look awsome, I think there's a top notch one in the USA aswell, it's weird cos I hate any body kits etc on any other colour raddo, but on reds it can look great.

There seems to be about 7 different shades of VW Tornado red too - when I was repainting my passenger door, I decided to give it a try myself, and found that when I went to buy a tin of paint from the local paint shop place, I had more choice than I was expecting. Ended up bringing the door into the shop with me so that I could compare with the tins :lol:

i have two mates with red C's, one tornado [91], one flash [94]

Tornado looks true red.. but quickly fades to pink

Flash looks kinda orangey! like in g60greeny's pic

Thats cool then,the pics of tornado red cars actually look nice so il be pleased when mines finished! liking the rieger kitted one alot!