Sign in to follow this  
Andy665

BMW M6

Went out in one today - awesome - don't like BMW's but the noise and acceleration is absolutely incredible, must admit it looks pretty evil too

I actually saw one of these finally the other day joining the A46 at high speed.. looks just as nice as I hoped it would.

Certainly wouldn't say no to one.. though think i'd still prefer an M5 ;)

Not seen the new M version yet but i really like the 6 series, I saw a convertible one in the mountains between France and Switzerland just before they came out and wondered what the fook it was, its been on my lust after list ever since but I bet the beefed up M6 looks and goes even better

Now i will be slated for this, but.... I dont like them at all.

I drove a 645 when they came out and its lots of nice power and grunt but my god i dont like the look of them

Inside is ok, the seats are not bad but that big huge computerey mousey thing is a pain.

I would prefer much more the old M635CSI any day.

They were a really cool car...

let the onslought begin :lol:

I've seen a few 6's about including a convertible one, deffinatly styled better than the new 3's and 5's :pukeright:

Havent seen an m6 in the metal yet but I like the looks of them.

Now i will be slated for this, but.... I dont like them at all.

I drove a 645 when they came out and its lots of nice power and grunt but my god i dont like the look of them

Inside is ok, the seats are not bad but that big huge computerey mousey thing is a pain.

I would prefer much more the old M635CSI any day.

They were a really cool car...

let the onslought begin :lol:

There won't be an onslaught ;) You know the old Mercedes advert!

"If everybody looked the same.. we'd get tired of looking at each other.."

Each to their own basically - we all have different tastes and opinions on cars :)

"If everybody looked the same.. we'd get tired of looking at each other.."

see, thats just not true, if everyone looked like Natalie Imbruglia I'd never get tired of 'looking at each other'.

lol! Yeah but.. then, as the song says, EVERYONE would look like Natalie Imbruglia.. and, well, apart from many a session spent in front of a mirror, you would get bored of yourself eventually ;)

Couple of pics of the old model for those who dont know it.

Nice old schoole m5 engine in it too :lol:

And i do like Natalie Imbruglia....lots :lol:

m635csi.jpg

32.jpg

I dunno.. I certainly feel that these are far less knob-headed than X5's, Range Rovers, etc etc... I mean I still don't understand the point of a road going off roader if its never used off road. But again, I guess thats a personal opinion!

Couple of pics of the old model for those who dont know it.

Nice old schoole m5 engine in it too :lol:

And i do like Natalie Imbruglia....lots :lol:

m635csi.jpg

32.jpg

rmn, did you take this pic back in March, at Alexandra Palace? I went to that show 8)

That beemer 635 was a beauty. I went with a couple of other people - 1 of which owns the last off the production line 635 CSI Motorsport. He works for BMW, and takes whatever he likes home 8) :lol:

He bought one of these new 635's round recently; I wasnt too keen on the looks at first, but when you're up close or inside it, you cant help but admire the quality of the thing!