Sign in to follow this  
Bally

VR6 on the trader..

WTF!!

1993 VOLKSWAGEN CORRADO 2.9 VR6 3dr Coupe,

150,000 miles, 1993, K Reg, Ferrari Red, mechanically perfect. Pride and Joy, owned for 5 years and thousands spent, well looked after. Taxed & MOT. New custom built twin stainless exhaust, 57i K&N induction kit, front and back Black Diamond Drilled and Grooved Disks, 17inch 6 spoke alloys with new tyres, Sports suspension. Electric windows/mirrors/sunroof, ABS, trip Computer, active spoiler, and full closure cat1 alarm/immobiliser. Recent full re-spray with new RS-F1 body kit from Venom Motorsport, vented wing, de-badge eyebrow grill. Tilt and slide sunroof needs a new part so it will tilt and mirrors need looking at. Gorgeous looking car, immaculate and unmarked bodywork. Strictly No Canvassers. £4,000. ono.

Tel: 07816 380658 or 01287 634842

sorry if its some1s here. but it looks all wrong!

also a G60 on the trader with 228 k on the clock..

Likewise, it's not my cup of tea, but it's well done. Stick some nice wheels on it, get rid of that mesh or spray it black and get rid of the eyebrow and it might look ok tho ;)

The hacked hole in the wing does seem a bit pointless without any kind of forced induction to warrant it though...

mk2 small bumper indicators in the front bumper?

as dinkus says, new wheels and a few tweeks and it'd look alot better, still theres alot of people out there who'll like it as-is and its certainly not the worst i've seen!

isn't that vent ment to be in the flat bit of the wing under the swage line?

Yeah, good point - so it is! :lol:

think i saw this one near jesmond in newcastle about 6 weeks ago, only seen it from the side but looked canny if a bit lardy! had the windows blacked out too which i'm not really a fan of but each to their own. bodywork was immaculate though from what i can remember.

It could be worse :shock: :shock: :pukeleft: :pukeright:

From the wheels back - GORGEOUS

But the front end :pukeleft: