Sign in to follow this  
Shaggy

RW Masters bodyshop in Littlehampton

Has anyone ahd any experience with this bodyshop? it looks like quite a good bodyshop from what i can tell from the web page?

http://www.rwmasters.co.uk

I think i remember someone mentioning these guys a while back just wondered if anyone had actually had any work done by them in the past, i am looking for somewhere that actually takes pride in their work and is not just after my money like most other places i ve been to.....

Cheers

I have used them twice and I know of a few others wo have as well - top quality work and very reasonably priced - if I ever need bodywork, even after moving to Shropshire they'll certainly get the work.

Roger has worked on a few Corrados now and knows them pretty well, I got a rear quarter panel, roff and bonnet done for £300 and the blending in is superb, he aged the new paint when mixing it to get the best match possible

he also painted my passat and many of my customers cars... Roger is a "happy" guy but his paint work is second to none.. i wouldn't send my cars anywhere else.

The most tallented 'Misrible old bas****'in Littlehampton... No service with a smile but the end result is spot on.

The most tallented 'Misrible old bas****'in Littlehampton... No service with a smile but the end result is spot on.

cant be worse than you :p :lol:

cool! thats the response i was looking for! you see, where i live i cant seem to find a decent bodyshop anywhere (portsmouth), ive found that alot of them can turn a car around pretty quick but many of them cut corners and can make a spray job look s**t, which takes the piss when your handing over a wod of cash over to them :mad:

Will be paying RW Masters a visit very soon i think :)

cool! thats the response i was looking for! you see, where i live i cant seem to find a decent bodyshop anywhere (portsmouth), ive found that alot of them can turn a car around pretty quick but many of them cut corners and can make a spray job look s**t, which takes the piss when your handing over a wod of cash over to them :mad:

Will be paying RW Masters a visit very soon i think :)

Totally agree about body shops in the area, I tried the one by Morrisons in Horndean. Didn't appear interested and quoted at least £3k. Looks like I'll be visiting Littlehampton in the near future. I have had work done in the past by Horndean Crash Repair Centre which did't impress.

i had work done at "car cosmetics" near morrisons in horndean, had door, front wings and bonnet done, they actually did quite a good job, but like you said they dont seem interested, i think this is because most of them deal with insurance jobs hence the quick turn around and the amount of cars they do. its a shame really...