Sign in to follow this  
Dub Style

Dub Styled Corrado

that is a damn smart corrado there m8 8)

what sort of money do the borbet b's go for?

neil.

young dub,

1. It is metallic Black

2. The lamps were flattened with wet & dry top half only. Then the top was sprayed with tint. Last the whole lamp was flattened with 1200 and lacqured.

3.fk coilovers

4. Put it this way i had more arch problems with with my bbs rs's the car was sat at 80mm front and rear but due to the way the wheels sat (inside the arch) the front caught like fook everytime you turned the wheel. I seriously thought i would struggle more with these but it turned out far better my car is now 95mm on rear and 80 on front. There all stock arches and it does catch at all :shock:

Riley, i bought mine from the states but these wheels are rare so prices will vary the only other corrado i could think that had these was bigtartang60's, i think the best the wheels have looked for me was at a filling station on a night the diamond cut really stands out.

wow you must be the first person in the history of ever to convert from 5 stud wide track to 4 stud narrow track :shock:

very nice mate love the bm i nearly brought a soft top 325i in on about the same plate as your mates but insurance was over 1k where the C now is only £800 fc

Always been a fan of these wheels, Even back in the days of the M2 Golfs.... they look sweet.

borbets.jpg

Your doing well for arch clearence, I'm sure that would change if you got some heavey passengers....lol