Sign in to follow this  
Furkz

Alarm Fob Required

Does anyone know where i can get a replacement alarm fob casing has mine has busted and cant fit it into a keyring anymore

brand stated on fob says LASERLINE

Is it a Laserline Flashpoint FP2056 Compact Alarm by any chance?

Just Google'd for "laserline" + "flashpoint" and it looks like it's the range name for a series of theirs... :D

Give 'em a yell in the morning, they're a pretty well known company (been going about 15 years IIRC) and I'd guess they'll be pretty helpful... 8)

ring the usual boyz first i think road radio deal with them see if they got a case lying abt if not lukc i will be back

Furki,

I am in the same boat as you bud. Although I am also looking for a spare key fob as well but am not sure if they will be able to help me. Will you let me know if laserline were any help. If si I'll give them a ring as well :) , If not I won't bother. :(

Cheers

Mike

Road Radio £15 and they gave me couple of spare batteries and a spare battery for the head unit remote

Road Radio £15 and they gave me couple of spare batteries and a spare battery for the head unit remote

Cool! 8) Glad you got it sorted... :D

Where's Road Radio at just in case anyone else needs 'em?

there is loads of em all over the place nearly every town has one...or r they situated only in the south???

Try a car audio/alarm shop near u if u cant find a road radio these type of items are more common than u may think