Sign in to follow this  
Nick

Mr Dinkus

Yeah.. definately a standard option, but as chris said, hardly anyone has it in the UK.

Oooh a thread with my name (and filthy old C).

As said, they were a (rare) factory option, but some thieving git stole the jets while the car was 'in storage', the hoses got shafted in the impact and the 7l washer tank I believe Mr. Supercharged now has.

They did work really nicely, but you went through washer fluid like there was no tomorrow and they do look a bit daft (especially on light colour cars).

I'd considered trying to fit some older shape A4 ones that pop-up out of the bumper, but the Corrado bumper isn't deep enough to accomodate them (presumably why they had those tack-on things).

Ahh, that C was specced up to the eyeballs... headlight washers, AC, cloth Recaros, full-size spare :cry:

Did they just come on when you did the windscreen washers? Or is there some other switch / button for them?

They came on automatically at full throttle and when the wiper switch was set to intermittent...

:roll:

They came on with the normal windscreen washers, but only if your lights were on.

But ye gods, you knew about it when they did...