Sign in to follow this  
G60_Stoney

oh dear....

That Metro is beyond belief! When I went to meet up with Blue_Joe a few weeks back to pick up the Top Gear video for encoding, there was a guy driving round the Asda car park with a black 'kitted' metro - as he went past me he flicked on the blue under-car neons just to remind people how bad ass his car was. Needless to say I did have a good chuckle :)

typical chav shed, theres a few around here. In fact, theres a burgundy hyundi accent with a exhaust that'd be 'a bit big' for the scooby boys that razzes (in the loosest sense) down my street sometimes, no other modifications unless you class rust as a mod. pillocks.

But with out these people the roads would be a borein place.

Have seen a five door ford sierra with viper stripes and a whale tail in Norwich patrolin the ring road five up, laughed all the way home after i managed to get past them.

Can rmember a lad my age who buys Novas' for some reason, once he was going through town, went over a slight bump and his back bumper fell off, I started to cry of laughter then unbelievealby the front one fell off about 10 seconds after. Needless to say I was having a fit on the floor :lol: !

lol!

we got a pug 306 near us, with them weird exhausts coming out at two different angles. its looks like a silly joke! Well, it does make me laugh every time i see it.

this site is hilarious, and has given me loads of laughter...

the names they pull out....

Shitsubish... honda shitvic....suzuki crapoocino...rally chavalier!

fan-farkin-tastic!