Sign in to follow this  
PhatVR6

Quite unintentionally...I've made my Corrado.....

Look just like this one! (in PVW a few years back)

Sodding typical. So much for the subtle look!

Can't complain, you have to admit it does look rather nice! (apart from that cock end of an exhaust)

I dont quite understand you...

This corrado was featured a few years back, long before I had a corrado.

I've modified my car over the last 2 years, then I found this old mag, and noticed that this corrado has a striking resemblance. same front bumper mods, same colour, same grille, red lights, chromolux windows, BBS splits etc etc

and i thought you wer'nt in to bling !! All be it tastefull bling, apart from the wheel barrow handle poking out the left side of the rear bumper!

I'm not into bling, but I am a wheel whore.....wheels make a car, and I just can't stop buying them! got a set of those, but mine are possibly the most un bling BBS's you'll ever see (I was actually going to hammerite my RS301's and use them on a track day for a wind up! now beautifully restored by OSV)

I rmember this, was a german guy (called marcus lol), it had ridiculous amounts of work and money thrown at it. A porsche turbo g60 block i think??? maybe a 3.0L????

The whole thing was lowered in a strange way if i remember correctly?

Certainly inspired me to get a Corrado all those years back.

thats uncanny paul! the cream recaro's you have suit the exterior colour better IMO. I suppose it just re-enforces what i've always thought about corrado modding, theres tried and tested ways of doing it that just 'work'.

I still have that mag and that is one lovely car. I think its a 1.9l G60 block running a KKK turbo from a Porsche, ~380bhp. I think its perfect TBH.

I still have that mag and that is one lovely car. I think its a 1.9l G60 block running a KKK turbo from a Porsche, ~380bhp. I think its perfect TBH.

9RIUGOISDNVWEN0GW0FNQ

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA?

9RIUGOISDNVWEN0GW0FNQ

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA?

??