Sign in to follow this  
pacificshack

TSW Kyalami 17"

different. nice dish!

I think I'd actually prefer them without the centre cap for some reason?

are the faces of the spokes diamond cut?

i'm not sure to be honest. I found them this morning after hunting for BBS. I quite like them! They come in black, silver and eh, chrome. yucky chrome, i can't stand it, looks so south auckland! I'm not sure what the UK equivalent would be!

i'm waiting now to get a quote from http://www.hyper.co.nz

wait and see...

BTW- I've tried to see a pic of these on a rado but can't seem to find any. Ideas on where i might find?

different. nice dish!

I think I'd actually prefer them without the centre cap for some reason?

are the faces of the spokes diamond cut?

could look like LM's :lol:

Those LM's are amazing.

TSW's look nice too but whenever you see rims like that you always compare them to BBS'. Could you get RC's shipped from Australia mate ??? I saw a Holden V8 ute with rc's the other day !!

i haven't tried aussie yet, good call. i do go to sydney from time to time on business, so next time i'm on the other side of the ditch i'll see what i can find in town. Where have you moved to carpoid?

Its advertised as ' probably the best lager in the world' .............

well, actually "carlsberg don't make corrado's...but if they did...they'd probably be the best corrado's in the world....." ;-)

i looked at those TSW's before i found the RH's, the dish on them looks mint in that photo, but sadly its no where near that big on the 17's. I'm almost positive the image they use is actually of something silly like a 20" rim! that said they're still very nice and i did very nearly buy some.

Carpoid: Will do. Probably not going to be back till after March. Going to Fiji for Hols on Boxing Day, and back to the UK in Feb with an extra large suitcase for bits! Going to try and get the brakes updated with red calipers after the wheels.

Found a set on the TSW's 17" 4 x 100's with top of the range goodyears for $1700 all in. (That's about £680, is this a good deal?)