Sign in to follow this  
ben16v

Group B rally video

oh... interesting! without too much effort you can find a whole load of other videos, the guys music collection and by the looks of things his and his girlfriends CV's! :lol:

just downloading the rossi/mcrae avi 8)

mcrae is a very decent bike rider , he often does events like the suzuki open day and rossi' isnt too bad either :roll:

Group B Rally cars were awesome, and my first experience of going to watch any rally stages was during this era! Remember them OTT 6R4s and 205 T16's! What about the RS200's! What an era that was!

i dunno, but she went from working in a tv studio to being a waitress, but still pines for that career in showbiz...bless.

Quote from Resume -

Experience Bartender/Waitress - Ensured customers were satisfied and pleased

Manager/Bartender - Ensured customer satisfaction

...sounds like a very accomodating girl :)

aye, and her husbands an experianced tosser :lol:

oh fucking shit ****ing hell! stupid forum swear filter :(

an experianced t.osser ;)

chris, what the fuck are you talking about, you cunt :)

How unusual - thats the first time i've seen "see you next tuesday" spelt chav??? :?:

check out the blokes CV, he loads stuff onto aeroplanes... bagage handler... experianced t.osser? good god I think my sense of humor bones broken today :(

next time you drop your mexian spicy deep dish on the way home from pizza express, you'll be wishing you'd insured it with him... just you wait and see!

just watchin that video now! Couldnt watch it at work, plus have a much quicker connection at home.

Its great watching them old Group B cars. takes you back too! nice thread ben16v

I just watched this - never really heard the Group B cars in action before, I've only seen pictures.

Shame about the cacky music in the first bit, but the couple of mins of just cars at the end more than makes up for it :D :D:D:D:D:D:D

I need to see a S1 Quattro in action sometime - I wet myself when I heard that thing!!! :D

theres an ace vid of one doing a figure 8 at an indoor car show knocking about somewhere... the speed it does it defys the laws a physics, i seriously dont know how the driver reacted quickly enough to drive it how he was.

The thing is, I'd guess that modern WRC cars would leave all the old group B cars for dead and make it look effortless.

The thing that makes group B so mad is the fact that the cars really couldn't handle that kind of power so they're allll over the place :lol: Superb to watch though!

been to a fair few rallies,and believe me the modern rally cars do not leave the old rally cars for dead what so ever,the 6R4's regulary trounced the subarus and evos

google, I

Specifications

Audi Quattro Sport

Engine: Five cylinder, turbocharged, 530bhp*

Transmission: Four wheel drive, six speed

Peugeot 205 T16

Engine: Four cylinder, turbocharged, 420bhp*

Transmission: Four wheel drive, five speed

Ford RS200

Engine: Four cylinder, turbocharged, 450bhp*

Metro 6R4

Engine:V-6, non-turbo 410bhp*

Lancia Delta S4

Engine: Four cylinder, super-turbo-charged 550+bhp*

*denotes “official” bhp, rumored to be 150bhp higher in cases

not sure about the current cars and their limitations but i'm almost positive theres a cap on power.

oh and just for you dinkus...

http://www.kiwisport.net/blogmedia/Audi_S1.mp3

-edit-

fixed link to mp3 :oops:

Yeah? I'd have thought all the uber-accurate fuel injection and fancypants 4wd gizmology would have made them much quicker?

according to the info i could find, current wrc cars are limited to 300bhp, but yeah advances in technology probably makes their effective speed simular to the older group b cars