Sign in to follow this  
funky

rolling road day BOOKED

Do I take it that I can't just pay for 1 run then?

Any chance - 1 run = £10 ??

Does anyone else only want 1 (and therefore share the cost with me) ?

its not that simple, a setup on a car is about 20 mins and this includes a quick check on timing and a few warm up run ups to check all is okay and to set up and calibrate the machine. then he runs the car up on a power run , and then repeats it to get a comparison. last time i was there with the golf 16v group they did one car 5 times as they couldnt get a even figure to compare to.

guess this means no to a single run for a tenner. dont be tight you will love it. :p

I see - but what is there to compare - I will be making NO MODS on the day and therefore see no point have 2 runs !

I have had 2 runs recently with AmD, but it was a before and after "re-map".

I want to do it though, so I will probably send some money - £10 deposit, and the rest "on the day" is it? Same name and address as posted earlier in this thread?

Too late yet?

yes dt james same address

but only a couple of places left now so you may be to late

funky

Supercharged and I could meet you at the last filling station before the A14 Midlands turn off if you want? We'll be following the A14 from Bury St Edmunds. We need to meet there at 7am to get to Stealth by 9.

Cheers

Kev

Not completely sure which petrol station you mean - and I live 'round here :oops:

The Brampton Hut Services (BP petrol station next to a Travelodge) is the easiest and on the way for all of us. It's on the roundabout where the A14 goes under the A1. O.k. to meet there?

Thanks,

Mark.

I see - but what is there to compare - I will be making NO MODS on the day and therefore see no point have 2 runs !

if you do one run then it could be a high or a low figure if somethings not quite right

2 runs shows an even figure

there is now 15 names on the list :D

there is still a few places available for any one still undecided but i must receive your deposits before to book your place

you cannot turn up on the day and expect to run your car

for all of you that have paid your deposits thank you and ill see you all on the 19 th at 9 o clock

the order of cars going onto the rollers will be as it is on the list (page 4)the same as i received payment

which means im going first :lol: and will hopefully have a few more than last time i ran it

after the last car has ran i think a pint will be needed so hopefully see you all up the boozer for a chat

thanks

funky

Funky/All

I was just wondering what Corrado varients we will be seeing on the rollers at Stealth on the 19th from those that have paid, or will I have to wait to find out when the bonnets are opened. For example 3xVR6, 2xG60, 6x16v...

Mines a G60 for starters :D

Sounds good, ive never been on a rr and I think it makes more sence getting it done on the same day as other similar cars so if the rr isnt calibrated perfect at least the results can be compared.

I'm the same, never been on a RR day (only got my car on Saturday). Should be good craic though. Where would the Scottish one be?

Sounds good, ive never been on a rr and I think it makes more sence getting it done on the same day as other similar cars so if the rr isnt calibrated perfect at least the results can be compared.

I'm the same, never been on a RR day (only got my car on Saturday). Should be good craic though. Where would the Scottish one be?

http://corrado.atx-hosting.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=3063

Funky I'm gonna have to pull out as my car wont be attending as it is off the road now till at least next season but when it comes back it will be on top form just give my place to the first person that wants it the deposit is payed so whoever wants my place can have foc I'll still try and come along anyways in whatever heap of sh*t I can find for under £400 :D

as far as whos got what car see page 4 its off the top of my head so any mistakes let me know

funky

if im not too late (suspect I am!) let me know and Ill send a chq 1st class to your address in the morning!

Sorry I did not send the chq earlier!

Cheers

hi all

following some complications from laser eye surgery its looking like i still wont be able to drive this weekend and run my car on the rollers

i will still be there just have to catch a lift with surf

this does leave a space for anyone who is interested

could they please contact me asap

thanks

funky

Thats a shame funky, seeing as you've organised it all...

Can you not get a mate to drive your car up there for you??

Steve, I have made arrangements to meet Mark (anorak) at the Brampton Hut services at 7:30 am, so you need to get your arse round mine for 6 on the dot!

Kev

I think you need may need to consider the wording of that post - not that it isn't an entirely wonderful and valid lifestyle choice that you and Steve are making.

And well done for being so open about it... :twisted:

I think you need may need to consider the wording of that post - not that it isn't an entirely wonderful and valid lifestyle choice that you and Steve are making.

And well done for being so open about it... :twisted:

I did think of the ramifications of my wording the moment I hit send, nevermind. Cat's out of the bag now :lol:

Kev

Steve, I have made arrangements to meet Mark (anorak) at the Brampton Hut services at 7:30 am, so you need to get your arse round mine for 6 on the dot!

Mike, I am truly sorry about this... I have told him i'm just not interested, he is now bringing his jelousy into the forum! It all started with me making a comment about liking the colour of his car :lol:

Seriously tho, Kev, you seem to be implying thst I am late everwhere??? - Which I am - everyday to work :? but never on a trip to Stealth's Racing Establishment!!

there are still 2 places left and being as its mine and banana mans places the deposits have been paid so all you need to do is comfirm you will be there and pay a tenner on the day

e mailing me asap if your interested. i have to pay for 15 people if they are there or not

if i get no response ill try another forum

thanks

funky

better pm me e mail not working

Well look forward to seeing you all bright and early.

Make sure you bring some extra cash with you all, as I will be selling the fabled Corrado Forum stickers. Its an ideal opportunity for those of you who haven't got any sorted out yet to pick some up :)

I'll definately be there in my new daily hack I dont want to humiliate myself too much so will park at least half a mile away :D

Come on then.. what ya gone and bought then Ant?? :)

Bet you wish you kept that 'rocco now!!? :)