Sign in to follow this  
Fiona

How Much is my Raddo Worth

Hi guys im new to corrado's, got mine in a swap a few weeks ago.

Its a 2.0ltr 16v, White, No rust, No problems. 11 months MOT, 6 months Tax

untitled4.jpg

Raddofront.jpg

Mileage is 150k, service history to 120k i think will need to check.

Car is totally standard. needs front indicators & fogs.

Cheers

Guys

:D :wink:

Hard to put a price on it Fiona, but it's the best looking white raddo I've seen.

I would not be in a hurry to sell it.

Parkers Guide would probably not be much use but you may want to check their "older cars guide".

The way the prices are at the monent: not a great deal.

Don't sell it! It's worth more than it's.. worth.. if you know what I mean ;)

In the current market, I think you'd be looking at around £1.5K.

Looks in good nick, but am afraid white C's just don't shift very easily + it's a very early 2.0 16v too, with the mileage to match.

Keep it!

I'm sure i'ver seen it before ,are those pics new?

It does look like a nice example but like the guys have said, unfortunately raddo's aren't fetching much at the moment, there's a vr6 is the for sale section with the same sorta mileage for less than £2k :(

I'm sure i'ver seen it before ,are those pics new?

It does look like a nice example but like the guys have said, unfortunately raddo's aren't fetching much at the moment, there's a vr6 is the for sale section with the same sorta mileage for less than £2k :(

Yes it was for sale on here buy a previous owner, but not the person I got it from.

I thought you only bought it not long ago?

I was selling my Golf VR6, and had it for sale for over 6months, in the end dropped the price to £1600.....

Which was way to little...but needed a cheaper car to run, so I did a swap for the corrado, but thought I would like it, but the chemistry just not there........................................

I have always liked corrado's but for some reason just not liking it much........Maybe it will grow on me.....

I was selling my Golf VR6, and had it for sale for over 6months, in the end dropped the price to £1600.....

:shock:

so I did a swap for the corrado, but thought I would like it, but the chemistry just not there........................................

I have always liked corrado's but for some reason just not liking it much

Maybe it will grow on me.....

It's got to...i've never heard of anyone driving a raddo and not liking it.....I love the things... :luvlove:

its the nicest white corrado ive ever seen too i reckon. just needs to be dropped and given some nice deep alloys!

seriously though i paid just over £3000 in june mines a 2.0 16v it had 96 000 when i bought it and its a late 1993 L plate withe all late spec parts

Seems a lot for a valver!

seriously though i paid just over £3000 in june mines a 2.0 16v it had 96 000 when i bought it and its a late 1993 L plate withe all late spec parts

Seems a lot for a valver!

I dont think so

Ive got no idea why people always knock 16v's i know there is alot out there but when you get a nice mint one (and matthew's looks mint) IMO they are worth it.

There are one of two engines that came in corrado's (2L 8v being the other) that need the least amount of headache/maintaince to keep it going and very strong units. Look at RMN on this forum he bought my mates corrado and he will tell you for a standard lump that thing flew easily give VR's trouble and G60's (depending how what stage)

If you look at other cars models the simple ones that grweat units and cheap to run tend to ask for more money than the higher more complicated engines so dont know why corrado's should be different

Also the great thing about White cars they never show up scracthes etc so tend to look alot minter than another one like my colour in same condition.

yeah mate trust me there is a shed load of bad 16v's out there but the right ones are always worth the money people just dont see past them

yeah mate trust me there is a shed load of bad 16v's out there but the right ones are always worth the money people just dont see past them

I think I'd buy any corrado if the condition was spot on, although autos aren't top of my shopping list, there's so few in really good condition now, more than ever before it's the individual car and not the age, mileage, history etc.. that counts.

Lets face it, even a healthy VR6 will have trouble keeping up with a lot of cars on the road these days, 200bhp isn't where it used to be in the road car power stakes. For me it's the fact it's a Corrado that counts the most, otherwise I'd probably be driving a chipped 1.8T Ibiza or something equally personality-less.

David.

I thought you only bought it not long ago?

Which was way to little...but needed a cheaper car to run, so I did a swap for the corrado, but thought I would like it, but the chemistry just not there........................................

I have always liked corrado's but for some reason just not liking it much........Maybe it will grow on me.....

The Corrado was a car that always caught my eye in the past.

First time i drove mine i wasn't impressed at all but ,since sorting out MOST of the problems it had when i first got it, i'm finding the car grows on me by the day.

Pushing the engine and handling to the limit can put a smile on your face.

just paid £2800 for a 95M 106k with FULL SH ( all VW ) Mint condition, in metalic Ribena or blackcurrent(JOKE!) being a "newbie" have I just flipped myself over and done myself dry??????

i picked mine up for 1700 quid L reg with one owner from new full vw history stored in a garage all its life an only 64000 on the clocks dont think the fella knew what he was sellin! its pretty much mint got a dent in one of the front wings but finally got my settlement money from me last car being rammed into on the motorway so should be back to tip top very soon :lol: this is my first vw an i fell in love with it as soon as i drove it