Sign in to follow this  
ZippyVR6

Top Gear On Now

It sounds like Clarkson is just in love with the Veyron. I've been waiting to see that car on Top Gear for.. well.. some time! I will not miss next weeks show for anything!

Tonights show was fun.. those cheap car challenges are just an absolute riot! Shocking level of reliability though!

Yeah.. that C12 F was something else wasn't it. I just envy those Top Gear guys SO much sometimes! :|

Did you here them going on about £38 for a badge!!!!

LOL! They obviously hav'nt seen Storm badges on ebay then!

Haha Jeremy got owned aswell, it was a standard Maz too, not the SS.

But the SS has 220BHP, and the normal one had 80BHP, he really should know the difference in power!

Thought the normal one was supposed to be 180bhp but his was cak and only gave 80ish?

I thought this weeks instalment was FANTASTIC the best so far - both lap charts topped and 3 great 10K supercars. The film of May racing that cyclist was great.

Ellen MacArthur topping the board eh? Although when she stood up she reached the height of Clarksons waist so she had an advantage there.

What amma gonna do when this series ends????

cant wait till next week.

the supercar bit was spooky. the mrs came home from work a few weeks ago, telling me that she saw a ferrari and another supercar drive past her work. she said it was shortly followed by a lambo on a trailer. i thought nothing much of it until tonight!

The esso garage they stopped in is two buildings down from her.

particularly liked Clarksons "if this breaks down, i'll have no brakes" followed by the maserati breaking down and stopping in a hedge lol