Sign in to follow this  
scarlett

the Corrado effect....

ola!!!!

have managed to enlighten yet another person to the ways of the Corrado!!!

my boyf's sister, Amy, was looking for a new car, she asked to drive mine on sunday so she could see how she felt driving something bigger than the pug 106 1.1 shes had for 3 years.... went for a quick run in car and she decided that she did want something a bit more powerful than the 106....

so last night she bought a valver!.... 1.8, 1992, pearl grey, 80,000 miles...! advertised on here by previous owner.... went to see it last night, she loved it and it seems tidy enough....

looks like i'll manage to drag her along to the SE meet as well as she picks it up on sunday....!!! :)

anyone else ever let someone drive there car only for them to then go buy a rado....?

:)

Excellent work! Once bitten... ;)

You'll have to get her signed up on here too - she can be member 5001!

And I believe Dave's words after driving my C the other week were "hmm yeah, I definitely need to get me a VR" :lol:

Think this classes as General Car Chat :)

I think XBones bought his VR after driving mine, although I think he'd driven the potential car already so I doubt that mine was the clincher - I reckon he was already hooked ;)

lol... Yeah, I have a funny feeling Dave wont last long without one, especially when i get my new C and the 'rat really can't keep up... :)

Amy has registered, she is just shy and hasnt said hello yet, though we will be getting pictures of the car to put up soon....!

Kind of the otherway round for me. A mate who worked in the same office bought an immaculate purple vr6 rado and all I did for months was look out of the window at it.

I had a few cars in between but still remembered that rado and a few years later bough one myself (all be it a valver)

He parked his upside down in a field and wrote it off and now everytime I visit the office he thinks back to his rado with fondness 8) . He now has a TT. :roll:

Kind of the otherway round for me. A mate who worked in the same office bought an immaculate purple vr6 rado and all I did for months was look out of the window at it.

I had a few cars in between but still remembered that rado and a few years later bough one myself (all be it a valver)

He parked his upside down in a field and wrote it off and now everytime I visit the office he thinks back to his rado with fondness 8) . He now has a TT. :roll:

lol... I heard a rumour off a friend that a guy I worked with back in Glasgow has now bought a valver too after seeing mine.... its red as well!!! 8)

ola!!!!

anyone else ever let someone drive there car only for them to then go buy a rado....?

:)

yeh i can think of a couple. Does it count if they already had a corrado and then drove mine and decided they wanted a vr?