Sign in to follow this  
PhatVR6

Feeler: Late bonnet

1994 bonnet off my car. VR6 type

Washer jets plated over (smooth inside and out), fully resprayed inside and out in LC3U Dark Burgundy Pearl.

Stiffening rib already clearaced for Schrick manifold.

Not got a clue what it's worth, so seeing as I have to give a price, I'll tell you that it cost me £150 to have it proffesionally painted only 6 months ago! (not the price of the bonnet, but hey it's still a price and it's in this thread! ;-) )

Basically I'm just trying to find out how much of my money I'd get from selling this and buying a carbon one to see if it's worth my while.

Cheers

Paul

07879 457622

Tut tut tut.....

Nice attempted side-step I'll give you that ;)

Sorry though, we've got to try and be consistent. You must have a rough clue what you'd like for it?

Out of everyone on here you must've bought or sold at least 3 of every Corrado part!?

If you genuinely don't know I can move this to General and you can ask people what your bonnet is worth?

ok then, move it please, as it's more of a "what's it worth" rather than a full on for sale, I just thought it'd get noticed more in here. (damn, I knew you'd pull me up for it!)

OOh - just seen this and maybe interested next year altho it's the right colour it would stick out abit as the rest of the car is pretty bad bodywork wise...

Washerjets - where do you relocate them?

Don't - just liberally apply RainX ;)

You could try and retrofit some from a MK4 mate - they're sort of part of the rubber trim beneath the bonnet / part of the scuttle area...? :)

Perhaps (gasp) no one is interested in this particular item or any other potential customers have yet to spot it?

Yep, thats my fault i'm afraid - I abused my mod status and deleted the other 567 replies and offers of various cash amounts and 1 farmyard animal because I wanted to buy it... I've been up all night worrying about what I've done and I feel really bad about it...