Sign in to follow this  
jenks

New style of lights

Ok does any1 know how to achieve this? Its like the reflection part from the high beam has been painted yellow?

Looks so cool!

Yellowhighbeams.jpg

yellowinnerbulb.jpg

it looks to me as though the front of the headlight has been painted black (as done by quite a few peeps on here ) and the reflector of the main beam has been painted with that yellow stuff you get from halfords for your fog lights

the glass just comes off from the headlight its not sealed

Yeah done mine black, and i have a bottle of the yellow stuff,just wondering if that was the method!

very tempted!

Yellow tinting was a 70s/80s thing.... it was found to give less glare to oncoming drivers, so reduced fatigue, or something along those lines. I think the French made it mandatory at one point.....

I think the French made it mandatory at one point.....

I remember my dad having to put yellow beam-benders on the cars lights when we went to france years ago!

I want red car with carbon fibre hood :cry: mommy! Oh, and those yellow bulbs really looks bad in my opinion. But, every guy to his rado I guess :)

Yeah done mine black, and i have a bottle of the yellow stuff,just wondering if that was the method!

very tempted!

where ya get it from. the yellow paint that is

Like the blacked out faces which is why ive done it, well easy. just be careful as the silver reflectors can be easily damaged. Not sure on the yellow tbh.

I have been wondering whether angel eyes would look better with the standard glass in front of them though, and some black detailing and adjustment to bring them forward a taj?

Man, I got a red rado and I thought I could never make it look sporty.. I need to get a carbon fiber hood! Does any one know the wieght diff? Also it looks like it has no place for the window sprayer thing-a-ma-bobs. Sacerfices...