Sign in to follow this  
H8RRA

Blagger Alert!! Auto Corrado in Newcastle

http://www.adtrader.co.uk/advert_detail.php?class_id=110&advert_id=8461438

this car sold 2 weeks ago. i called about it and it went for £2000 - now i've bought cheap corrado's in my time and fixed engines etc to make a profit but the old dear who sold this was told it would be cherished and loved by the guy who bought it - until he makes a quick kill for doing nowt 2 weeks later......

moneys money an all that but it does p155 me off that people who want a corado can't get good deals due to blaggers like this who make a killing and do nothing to earn it.

Call him and offer him 2k for it... as that's what he paid for it ;)

Least he didn't rip out the interior and replace it with cloth, then try and sell it on as a profit...

i agree with you mate

Ive bought cars cheap as they need some kind of work and sold them on with a profit but atleast ive done some work on it so means paying my own labour but these guys that just give a a wipe and wack up the price is annoying

especially since you just missed out paul, what a bar-steward.

tell the old dear who sold it what hes done and get her to ring and tell him exactly how much pension money she gets and ask if he feels big profiting from an old lady.

i suggested that was what would happen at the time. she said she loved the car but was just travelling to team valley every day and wanted something smaller.

she believed tha car was ging to a good home and he said he was really looking forward to owning it etc...

Dozy old bint ;) wouldn't believe me - i'll phone up and say "told you so...!!!"

Even told her she'd sold it too cheap - heated leather as well!!!!

EDIT - just got his answerphone and left a message saying he'd screwed over an old dear - my grandmother ....... :oops: (FIB)

heh, well played mate.

ta for the reminder (however unintentional) about ad-trader too, there looks to be a corking 8v gti on there...

NOOO...an OAK GREEN ....they are saught after , not sure exactly why, limited i suppose, but it happens to be a really nice colour on mk2's

tis a mk3 mr pasty, oakys are mk2's are they not?

got to agree though, looks well smart on a mk2. Theres a mk3 8v gti with heated leather I've got my eye on at the moment, if not that, a petrol-blue (not sure of vw name!) mk2 16v which is more money, but looks sweet-as-a-nut.

....does it stink of cheese tho???????

I'm totally lost now - whats with cheese-smelling gti's an'all!!!!!??? :)

..oh yeah, my mistake.....hadn't noticed it was a mk3 :oops:

Maybe it's the same colour as Dinkus's shed then?..is that Metalic Green?

ooo the mk3 i mentioned above has done 78k, 'spotless' leather according to the guy, only problem at the mo is no tax and the imobilisers disconnected... i'm dribbling already.

Oak Green tastes/smells like cheese

Petrol Blue tastes/smells like petrol

Dragon Green tastes/smells like garden shed

Any more questions? :lol: