Sign in to follow this  
OSV

Pick one Volkswagen and no modding.

people all seem to go for the Mk4 R32, Im guessing that the general consensus is the Mk5 is pants, Caus I saw one last weekend and it looked pretty good to me, and if it handles anything like my mates mk5 GTI then it would spank the mk4 into subservience.

As per the rules, I'd have a MK5 GTI with all the options, or if I could afford to run it, a Phaeton W12.

Otherwise, a Samba bus or a Karmann Ghia.

28 Window Samba splitty or a Karmann Ghia with the Judson factory engine option... (Yup, that's a supercharger! :twisted: :lol: )

blimey! dont try typing 'samba' into google image search while at work, even with safe search on i got some er .... exotic results.

28 Window Samba splitty or a Karmann Ghia with the Judson factory engine option... (Yup, that's a supercharger! :twisted: :lol: )

like this one...... judson 8)

chrishill, nope, it's not got the main alternator/charger bracket with it looking at the spec posted up... ;) [/anorak]

people all seem to go for the Mk4 R32, Im guessing that the general consensus is the Mk5 is pants, Caus I saw one last weekend and it looked pretty good to me, and if it handles anything like my mates mk5 GTI then it would spank the mk4 into subservience.

Get yourself down to the dealer and try one mate. Just drive it with an open mind, not comparing it to anything in particular and you will be smitten.....then get back in the C afterwards and it will feel like and sound like a slow old dinosaur by comparison.....

Must be caus I saw one on Sunday. Nice twin centre exit pipes a'la lupo gti and a bit more aluminium inside than a GTI, Prices start from £23,745

Although I have just speced one up with pearl black paint and beige cow interior and some gizmos and it popped at just under 30k.

Make your own R32

Hmmm, Corrado Storm in Mystic blue with all the options or Corrado Campain.

must be the only 2 C's you haven't owned yet then? :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: