Sign in to follow this  
double-6s

steering wheels???

Probably help if we post up the names of all the steering wheel manufactures names, can bash them into google and see whats out there. Theres another premium brand one too which used to be in direct competition with Momo which i can't remember. Italian firm, navilotti or something like that??

Momo

Isotta

Mountney

BBS

Raid

Sparco

Its not hard. Just take off the center pad, and use a 24mm socket to remove the steering wheel.

The aftermarket hub adapter will have all the necessary parts to wire up the horn...and the steering wheel will come with the horn button.

The two common brands here in the states are Momo and Sparco.

Lanceevox, i'm a complete idiot when it comes to anything technical (except buildings - it's me job!) and i managed it. to be fair someone did re-do the last bit as i fekked the horn up. very straight forward though mate.

BTW, i discovered that all the sparco and momo 'motorsport' wheels go on a road car no problem. :) :)

you can also go for the non-drilled race type ones and put the horn push / button somewhere else entirely. on the dash for instance. as long as it works. momo do some very cool undrilled race ones. 260mm!!!

It's Italvolanti - peanut aka Gav has one to put on his rado and it's exactly what I want! If I can find out what model it is, I'll swap a Momo Milennium for one... ;)

RS VR6, double-6s, RS VR6,

message to RS VR6 - I'm looking to replace the gearshift knob on my Corrado and was wondering where you got the one in your first picture - ie the one with the steering wheel you are using now.

Many Thanks!

wheres ya wolfsburg centre cap gone ya gandoo, auloo ka pattaa

abit of a tutee pics but as you insisted furks :lol:

Jus, try demontweeks online mate. they have similar if not the same. got some quite cool ones actually. time for a change me thinks :)

I've been waiting for the factories to reopen so I can order my Momo Team 300mm.

My best mate just got a 280mm for his MK3 Golf and that thing is insane!

I've been waiting for the factories to reopen so I can order my Momo Team 300mm.

My best mate just got a 280mm for his MK3 Golf and that thing is insane!

I got myn of Ebay last year for £80 :lol:

there's a special offer on ebay at the moment toXXin. 120 squid for a 280 or 300mm momo team with a boss kit included. i'll try to find the number...

that's pretty darn cheap!

I have a boss kit already, and a Snap-Off kit so don't worry about that :)

I should be able to get the wheel from the France distributor pretty cheap, but this is only because my other best mate is in the trade and has a lot of dealings with them. I might still get a shit deal, we shall see! :)

i`ve got 320mm momo millenium with snap off and boss,

the snap off makes the wheel about an inch closer than without and i find that perfect

you can buy a shortened boss to suit a snap off though

bought mine the first day i bought my car so cant compare although my g/f had a corrado with standard wheel and i felt way to big

ben

I've got what feels like a bus wheel sized Momo on mine and I really do want something smaller. It's so big that it obscures the rear heated screen light, so I keep forgetting about it and leaving it on.