Sign in to follow this  
KADVR6

what did santa bring you for the corrado?

santa brought me a load of hassle leading me to do an engine rebuild!!!

:mad2:

santa didnt bring me anything prob coz i knew he was out last night so i was banging his Mrs :lol:

santa didnt bring me anything prob coz i knew he was out last night so i was banging his Mrs

rude boy to the end!!! i got some wonga for me final touches!!! still waiting for santa to bring me billet fuel rail! perhaps hes smoking crack out of it!

Nothing - no Corrado to lavish my attention and money on! The TDI got an oil && filter change though on christmas eve and I think its gonna get a bloody good wash tomorrow too :)

Jim, So you had the chance to ask santa for a corrado and you didn't?

mine got a halfords pro tool kit so i can destroy it myself next year!

You can distroy it professionally too! :wink:

Samantha (my G60) is being treated to a stage 4 supercharger rebuild, 68mm pulley, chip and oil cooler just after new year!

Lucky girl eh!

Hopefully I will be getting either a mark 4 Golf either GTI (petrol) turbo or V5 (on credit) thanks to the tos*er who wrote my raddo off.

I hope he had a really sh*t Christmas too. :snipersmile:

Santa tried to outsource the finding of my new mats to my brother who failed spectacularly. He was too late in ordering them from Justmatz and was made to feel guilty. as a bonus he got me Danny Ramplings new CD which is not going to leave the car for some time.

I was hoping to get some carbon tubes of my mate so I could make my own cold air induction kit, but ended up getting me a box of stilton!! (don't even like the stuff) :roll:

Oh, and who said that changing the CV joint was easy?? taken me a whole day already and it's still not off the hub! Had to hacksaw the ball joints off now need to buy a hub pulley :brickwall:

I think mine has had far too many presents this year! Still for 2006 I'll get her running mid Jan mapped by end feb ready for the shows to start!

I think I've been generous enough!!!

Well I was somewhat surprised with one of my pressies from the missus on christmas morning. She had been in contact with PVW and got these done. I am such a lucky boy! :)

Jay

My girlfreind was a bit baffled Christmas morning, when she unwrapped the front engine mount santa got her.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: