Sign in to follow this  
_leon_

2 gauge pod for dash center

anyone know of aftermarket ones that dont look tacky? theres 51 views and no answers! Guessing they are that hard to find?

i would need one for a week to make a drawing from then send it back. i would think i could sell these for around £15.00 each if enough interest

i don't know anyone personally with one. but I'm hoping someone will come along - around that price is cool with me :)

I have a left hand one you could use darren? Dont know if its as easy as just mirroring all the measurements? BTW.. dont suppose you found those H&R Coilies?

I have a left hand one you could use darren? Dont know if its as easy as just mirroring all the measurements? BTW.. dont suppose you found those H&R Coilies?

I have had both lhd and rhd one in the past and they are handed.

I have found them yes.

gauges must be so difficult to read down there

think the best way is to remove the ash tray and fabricate a mount from there which could contain to 52mm gauges jutting out from the dash, atleast then they are more visible.

someone had a picture on here the other day, can't find it now :(

sure, it might be more visible there - but i just want the gauges there to check periodically - i wont be looking at them as i'm driving. Plus i only want 2 gauges - all the mounts i have seen for mounting in the ash tray are for 3 gauges and i dont want to waste money on 3!

I was looking to get a single pod for the window.... but not sure what to go for as mines LHD. Maybe the ashtray replacement is the way to go. Although not good for a boost gauge.

Because it only reacts on boost... when you're going fast and not wanting to look away from the road at the centre console ;)

At least a guage on the pilar is a quick glance and nothing more :roll:

All down to personal preference really. I don't mind having the gauges out of the way. Those A-pillar setups aren't much to my taste - but agreed they are easier to see.

I've had a boost gauge fitted just sitting in the cubby under the ash tray for about a 3 months. Every now and then or after doing work - I will check the gauge. Or get a passenger to check it as I'm driving. I wouldn't bother looking at it every trip out...