Sign in to follow this  
double-6s

At last some pics - new pics with borbets/coilies

double-6s like your car alot the look your going for is great on a black C very stealth!! 8)

Thanks mate.

Ignore the 24v comment though - looks like its fallen through. I'm really struggling to find an engine and its getting quite urgent!

Certainly looks better than before eh Darren!!

Cheers for supplying at short notice :)

No Problems - Did you get the others sorted ?

Nowhere near mate! Fek me there's plenty more to go :)

Need some arch work before it goes any lower though. And need to get 205's on the rear as well.

Anyway, I'm not talking to you G - you had those pads off Andi

:lol: you snooze, you lose :lol:

i quess it makes a change for me to get lucky, i seem to remember a time that everything i looked at was bought by someone else before i had a chance to write the pm :) , my old vr is going to be a lot quicker soon so it will need a bit more stopping ability.

what`s the wheel size you got will, i know they are 17" but whats the et and width and is it rubbing at the back or front mate ?

wheels are 7.5x17 et35

tyres are 205/40/17 front and 215/40/17 rear.

rubbing is at back - i reckon it would be better with 205's. the 205's on the front go inwards from the rim, whereas the 215's go out from the rim a wee bit. tiny bit taller side walls too. i'm gonna swap em round tomorrow and see what happens.

wheels are 7.5x17 et35

tyres are 205/40/17 front and 215/40/17 rear.

rubbing is at back - i reckon it would be better with 205's. the 205's on the front go inwards from the rim, whereas the 215's go out from the rim a wee bit. tiny bit taller side walls too. i'm gonna swap em round tomorrow and see what happens.

sensible idea, i`m getting a bit concerned about the new wheels i purchased a while back, 15" x 8" et 25, i`m getting the original vr wheels refurbed just in case the new wheels require any arch work, i`m not too keen on the rolling of the arches as it all could go wrong leaving corrective work to the panels after the rolling has been done, not always the case i know but a issue that can arise

How does rolling go wrong mate? It's just folding up the horizontal lip inside the arch. should be ok shouldn't it?

have you seen a rolling tool ?, if not, here`a a piccy

the pressure applied can distort the panel work as the rolling takes place, they usually try to warm up the surrounding with a heat gun or something similar to prevent it but it can happen