Sign in to follow this  
Dixxy

Pic Request: Colour coded headlight surrounds

Has anyone colour coded their headlight surround?

does it look good? has anyone got a pic they can post?

cheers

thats a good point :lol: was gonna spray my surrounds red,but opted fro matt black an they look really good like brand spanky ones right pleased with the finish 8)

I meant colour coding the black plastic headlight surrounds. The front headlights on a corrado have a black plastic bezzel arround the outside and i'm in two minds if this would look good black or body coloured.

Have already colour coded the rear number plate surround and would recommend it to anyone... looks really good.

yeah but the title of this thread is :Pic Request: Colour coded number plate surrounds so shouldnt it be :Pic Request: Colour coded headlight surrounds????? or am i missing something????

LOL - Yeah.

I wouldn't do the headlight surround personally, have seen pics of it done and it looks weird. If you have to do it, just clean it up nice & black :) /2p

Ignore the title of the tread... your all supposed to be mind readers and although i f$%k up the title know what i mean.

anyone got any pics of Ice Grey colour matched rear number plate recess and also a reiger 3 slat grill?

like i said,just sprayed mine matt black an they look quality,specially on a red car,was tempted to trf red but dont think it would look good on a lighter colour car,should look good on the darker coloured cars though

Hope he doesn't mind... looks a lot better IMO

rear_134.jpg

whats going on with the fiesta in the garage in that shot? are all those lights for de-icing the road as you drive ?