Sign in to follow this  
NickVR6

PVW / Stealth Day in this months issue...

got it from uni today. looks good guys. wish i could have gone :( maybe if there was one nearer in the south!

love the way they said that other cars had also ran....then called my 4motion a "Rado".....clever chaps, yet more fact bending....

Paul, unfortunately they edited what I sent them which was actually right. Never mind! This is what it read when I sent it...

Although all the owners of the cars in attendance are members of the Corrado Forum, there were other VW marques represented on the rollers during the day. One car which caused a bit of a stir was Paul Horrocks’ R32 converted 4motion Golf. Despite the ignition retarding at the top end it produced an impressive 265BHP and was trying its best to leap out of the rollers. In complete contrast, another popular car on the day was Keith Goldfinch’s beautifully turned out Karman Ghia 1641, which reached a healthy 57BHP.

Still generally I am pleased with the write up and they picked some decent pics from the collection I sent.

Jay

went to buy PVW but noticed P-BMW, had a shiny grey E30 M3 on the front, so i had to get that instead. :lol:

ah well, at least my engine had been in my corrado for a short while, and is currently being installed in one as we speak! so we'll let em off.

Ooh.. I didn't see a picture of myself in the article. Need to reread it.

Had a sly read of it yesterday in the newsagent couldn't buy it cos I had no money. Good article - got a whole page! The the web address is in there but just as 'corrado-forum.net'.

Whilst on the topic of spott-the-..., i spotted my Rado at the back in one picture, close to the Stealth garage entrance :-)

Tempest

I finally got to see this today! :D

I'm dead chuffed - both me and my car got a picture each 8)

Nice article Jay, top marks all round

Edit: Actually, your C is in 2 pics, Tempest ;)

and er, did you like G60 8V's car a bit by any chance, Henny? :lol:

Well yeah I don't see the harm in posting it up considering Jay wrote the article and the pictures are a bit of a mixture of people including my mate Steve, and a few other contributors! :)

Thats me to the left of Henny (or right as you look at the photo) - We're both looking a bit zoned for some reason.. probably enjoying the noise of G60 BV's awesome Corrado! Sounded like a maniac! :)

Also highlights how badly my hair is receding.. sheesh :|