Sign in to follow this  
double-6s

COPPER ON MY SIDE!!!

wow.

some dodering old fool in a 'smart' car (is that supposed to be ironic?) has just clipped the back wing of my C.

we were both approaching a roundabout in town, with me approaching from his RIGHT. therefore he gives way. but being a fekin tw*t in a smart car he decided he should have priority.

Luckily not really any damage, but then when i have a bit of a rant at him he phones the police and tells them i tried to overtake him on a roundabout and its my fault!!!

so when they arrive i explain the situation and they totally sided with me! for once! yippeeee!

i even said to the copper that i was slightly ashamed for saying his car was a fekin piece of shit anyway, and the copper says, "well thats a fact mate aint it?" lol lol lol

PS. 2 weeks ago a taxi driver drove into the back of the C and gave me 150 quid to get the bumper repainted!! and he gave it up without a fight! :)

PS. 2 weeks ago a taxi driver drove into the back of the C and gave me 150 quid to get the bumper repainted!! and he gave it up without a fight! :)

I bet he didn't have any insurance :wink:

probably mate. although it was a proper brighton licensed taxi rather than a saaaarf london style minicab!

bothered though. the important bit is he coughed up!! :)

probably mate. although it was a proper brighton licensed taxi rather than a saaaarf london style minicab!

bothered though. the important bit is he coughed up!! :)

I used to pay over 3 grand a year for my insurance as a Taxi driver, the last thing you want is a claim.

I used to pay over 3 grand a year for my insurance as a Taxi driver, the last thing you want is a claim.

Three grand for insurance??? :shock:

Insurance must be cheaper where i live, cos all the taxi drivers round here drive like pr1cks!

defo. nobody wants to claim, especially a taxi driver.

fair play though - my mate will spray it for a ton, so job's a goodun :)

So there is a god after all!

strike me down with a thunder bolt, but not in my world there aint! sorry!

in my world, what goes around comes around. thats my life philosophy.

Insurance must be cheaper where i live, cos all the taxi drivers round here drive like pr1cks!

When you're 19, driving a 1.9 tdi with pulic liability for 4 passengers to the value of £1m each, you'd be suprised at how many insurers don't want to know at all..let alone for less than £3k!! :wink: .. So granted, i used to pay a bit more than most, but still...the insurance is high, so they won't want to claim...also, alot of the time taxi drivers are driving 'the boss's ' car and don't want to get into trouble so just sort it out thmselves.

When you're 19, driving a 1.9 tdi with pulic liability for 4 passengers to the value of £1m each, you'd be suprised at how many insurers don't want to know at all..let alone for less than £3k!! :wink: .. So granted, i used to pay a bit more than most, but still...the insurance is high, so they won't want to claim...also, alot of the time taxi drivers are driving 'the boss's ' car and don't want to get into trouble so just sort it out thmselves.

so you're actually getting younger then walesy? only 13 now......

can i have your C when you get too young to drive please? :)

so you're actually getting younger then walesy? only 13 now......

can i have your C when you get too young to drive please? :)

LOL..nah, 13 is my mental age :roll: , i'm 26. :wink:

And as for raddos, I ain't got one at the min :( :cry:

Some coppers can be funny sometimes.

I've seen some start fights in town when people have been hanging around and they couldn't do anything, but because they started fighting they nicked them!

They'd go up to one group and said I heard that wan*er over there call your mum a sl*g.. very simple and they jumped liked clock work :D

Amuzed me anyway

Walesy, fair play to you mate, don't think i could have done that at 19!

Good news on ther Raddo front tho, whatcha gonna get? :thumbleft: